Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Tanya S.
Neenah, WI
Taste is delicious- my favorite addition to a sandwich. Price is a little high compared to a few other brands, but with sale/coupon is decent. I like the packaging closes back up.
Kerri S.
Dallas, TX
Soft, mildly sweet and perfect just eaten alone as a snack! I have it in my fridge right now! When i don't feel like eating a "strong" flavored cheese, this is my go-to!
Debie R.
Raymore, MO
I love putting this cheese on my sandwiches. The flavor is great and quality is top notch. One of my favorite cheese brands to by at the grocery store if I can’t make it to the cheese store.
Sierra K.
Middlefield, OH
The taste is great! I use these on my sandwiches. The cheese is all natural and tastes so good! It's cheaper and easier then getting deli cheese and I think it tastes better!
Wendy H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Super rico. El sabor y textura de este queso nos encanta. Generalmente aprovechamos las ofertas de algunos supermercados cuando los tienen 2 por el precio de uno.
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
Sargento Cheese never strays from amazing quality! Tastes how cheese should taste like! Super healthy! This is packed with rich flavor , I have purchased many of their other cheese products and I am a satisfied customer.
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
Best tasting cheese around and its all natural ingredients. None of that processed stuff. I like to put this cheese on my sub sandwiches and they always turn out perfectly. It actually taste like cheese lol. I prefer Sargento over any other brand.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Such good provolone cheese! It has a creamy texture, smokey flavor and it's cut perfectly!! This is great on sandwiches or to sneak a piece when no one is looking. I paid $2.74 for 8oz at Walmart which I think is a good price considering the quality and taste but it gives you a lot. And I find myself not going insane as if buying it from the deli, this pack teaches me to control myself...which is difficult at times haha.
Morgan W.
Ashland, OH
My family and I love this cheese! We use the provolone when we are making homemade philly cheese steaks! It is delicious. But, we love these cheddar cheese for cheeseburgers and their cheese sticks. I love it because it's actual cheese, not like the processed, plastic wrapped "cheese" slices. It's something I can feel good about giving my son for a snack.
Cecilla R.
Fort Smith, AR
We love Sargento Natural Cheese slices in our house they taste amazing and our a great buy.  When I buy Sargento I feel like I am making the best choice for my family because they are all natural and so health for a snack. They all kinds of great flavor Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut choices
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?