Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Taylor B.
Harbeson, DE
The only cheese I will buy when I'm grocery shopping!! The thin sliced is perfect for sandwiches!
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Just as good as having it sliced in the deli, great taste & texture. I am a big cheese eater lol
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
I don't like this cheese. To me it taste like rubber and has no flavor. I wouldn't recomind this
Samantha H.
Omaha, NE
I don't care what people say. Sargento is way better than store brand. I can taste a difference.
Jenn B.
This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!!
Carolyn T.
Durham, NC
I love this cheese and that they have a natural version. it is great to use on sandwiches.
Lisette T.
Oak Lawn, IL
Provolone cheese is my favorite cheese. The fact that this brand has the best makes me happy.
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
Deli style cheese is the best I love it for snacking or sandwiches it has the best flavor to
Christine P.
Mesa, AZ
I love this cheese. It taste really good by itself, on a sandwich, or melted over meatballs.
Todd M.
Best cheese brand on the market. Love the taste for the price. Can't beat the natural taste.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?