Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO #81 in Cheese

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Savannah S.
I very much prefer sargento for my sliced cheese and cheese snacks like string cheese or bites. Its the best!
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
This cheese has a great flavor without that foot taste that I've noticed certain brands of provolone cheese.
Nancy C.
Sargento is the perfect cheese. All natural no artificial flavors!! Great varieties and always taste great
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS
Delicious cheese especially on homemade sub sandwiches! Smooth taste that melts into a gooey yummy treat 😊
AnnMarie P.
Belleville, NJ
Sargento provolone is the only packed provolone I will eat. It is delicious! Sometimes I eat it as a snack.
Brianna L.
West Allis , WI
This is my favorite cheese for sandwiches. It's a very smooth and flavorful cheese and goes with anything.
Shelby V.
These are perfect for a roast beef sandwich!! and don't seem to go moldy as quick as some other brands do!
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
We buy this cheese for sandwiches or just to eat alone. I think sargento has great flavor in their cheese
Megan A.
Sargento Provolone cheese is my favorite cheese for sandwhiches. It is great in hot or cold sandwhiches.
Amanda B.
Palm bay, Fl
A staple in my household. We use this provolone on all of our lunch meat sandwiches as well as tuna melts
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?