Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Jenny C.
Portland , OR
One of my favorite provolone cheeses. Great in sandwiches or even on its own. Decently priced at grocery stores
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
Have it in my fridge now! Always do. I roll it up with a pickle and slice of ham or I add to sand which. Yes!!
Alma G.
La Mesa , CA
Great for any sandwich and wint let you down its rich with flavor and gives your meal that extra kick it needs
Lindsey Y.
Wildomar, CA
I love cheese and how these are the perfect thickness. The flavor is just right without being too over powering
Soren Y.
Carbondale, PA
Best on sandwiches, in omelettes, or even on crackers. Great snack item, and tastes great. One of my favorites.
charity C.
Mount Juliet, TN
I really enjoy this brand. Their cheese never disappoints whether it's string, shredded, or sliced ... amazing
Cassidy G.
Fresno, CA
I like using this for sandwiches or burgers. Their cheeses are so savory and tasty. I'd recommend to everyone.
Nancy C.
Winston-Salem
My favorite cheese. I use it in sandwiches all the time and even eat it alone at times. This is the bet cheese.
Melissa D.
Hialeah, FL
I loved how perfectly sliced sargento is. They taste like real cheese and not those artificial cheese squares.
Laura H.
I love this provolone. I eat it on sandwiches. We also like just eating it by the slice. It has a great flavor.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?