Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO #81 in Cheese

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Lisa S.
Sargento is the only brand of cheese we will buy! We love all varieties! It tastes so good and unlike many, melts good!
Tonya F.
Rex, GA
Sargento cheese is always the best. And this provolone is no different very creamy and even melts great on sandwiches.
Alison D.
Denison, TX
I really love the smoky flavor that this cheese has, I eat it on pretty much anything including sandwiches and burgers
Jennifer E.
My family loves Sargento sliced cheeses, this one is my son's all time favorite. We have tried many and they are great.
Sonya S.
Gainesville, FL
A taste delight. Lovely idea to add this great joy to your sandwiches, mac and cheese dish, you won't be disappointed.
Sky P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Nice and tangy flavor also nice and crazy doesnt taste like fake cheese either which is a plus they melt nicely on food
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
Use this on hot sandwiches and has a taste that can't be beat. It Melts very well and works better than other brands.
Angelica R.
AVONDALE, AZ
I absolutely love this cheese, melted on roast beef sandwiches! So delicious! I've been a fan for several years now.
Jessica B.
Anniston, AL
These are Perfectly melted on a meatball sub or a ham sandwich. The cheese is nutty and delicious alone or together.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Our family is a huge Sargento fan. This cheese has great flavor as if you were actually buying from the deli counter.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?

back