Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Andrea G.
I tried a different kind of cheese when this brand was not available and it wasn't the same. Sargento is so much better!
David M.
Blackfoot, ID
Sargento sliced cheese is delicious. Most of the cost is for the name though. Goes great with all sandwiches and lunches.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
So smooth and delicious. I love having this for my sandwiches. It's very high quality and worth the slightly higher cost.
Deanna C.
Always a good product no matter what kind of cheese I am buying. Great taste, great price and will always purchase again.
Jenniffer H.
Baldwin, NY
Best non-deli sliced cheese you can find. Great on sandwiches but I often time eat it alone or use it in antipasti salad
Amy B.
Riverside, CA
Very good cheese. Nice thick slices. I just used these to make Italian sausage sandwiches last night. They were amazing!
Alison D.
Denison, TX
I really love the smoky flavor that this cheese has, I eat it on pretty much anything including sandwiches and burgers
Joy L.
This is good cheese for a good price. I like the flavor on my sandwiches. The slices are just the right thickness too.
Jennifer E.
My family loves Sargento sliced cheeses, this one is my son's all time favorite. We have tried many and they are great.
Lisa S.
Sargento is the only brand of cheese we will buy! We love all varieties! It tastes so good and unlike many, melts good!
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?