Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Sargento cheese is one of the better cheeses I've had. I really enjoyed the provolone cheese! I will be buying again in the future!
Courtney T.
These slices of cheese are perfect for making sandwiches, especially cheese steaks. They have an amazing flavor and melt perfectly.
Sandy P.
Walnut Shade
This is the best provolone cheese I have tasted. The rich flavor of this cheese makes it the perfect accompaniment to any sandwich.
samantha h.
We usually use this cheese on sandwhichs or hamburgers. It has a very good flavor and I like the amount of slices in the package.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
A staple in our refrigerator..this cheese is the best, and is the perfect topper for an excellent Philly cheesesteak!! Love it!!
Taylor G.
I always go to this brand for cheese and I've never had a problem with it. Taste is great, price is fine. Will always repurchase.
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
I love Sargento products. They are reasonably priced and taste wonderful! I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Andrea H.
Grovetown, GA
I use provolone cheese on almost all of my sandwiches. So good and I love how long it lasts when stored properly in the fridge.
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
These are my favorite cheese!! I didn't not buy any other brand! Best taste and quality. Great for cooking, sandwiches or snack
Karis M.
Manhattan, KS
The only kind of cheese my husband will eat on his sandwich. He loves it. Not too thick of slices and good quality every time.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?