Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO #81 in Cheese

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Ella G.
Lakeside, CA
I love this brand for their quality ingredients, delicious taste, and reputation as a family company. The deli slices make great sandwiches.
Lindsay S.
Burlington
This is my favorite sliced provalone cheese. It us great on philly cheesesteaks and sandwiches and makes a great addition to grilled cheese.
Megan J.
Orem, UT
This cheese is high in quality. The flavor and texture are what you'd expect from a high end deli cheese. Great on sandwiches or crackers.
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
Great flavor and texture and goes great on any sandwhich. My only complaint is the it tends to tear as you try to get it out of the package.
Bonnie M.
Love this provolone cheese. Just as good as the deli cheeses. I love using on turkey sandwhiches or philly cheese steaks. Delicious cheese!
Vinessa G.
Maywood, CA
My go to cheese for sandwiches. Taste great. I buy it at Target or Walmart because they usually have the lowest price. My children love it.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
I'm not sure if Sargento is *that* *much* better than store brand, but I get it when it's on sale, and honestly they can't do wrong by me.
Lauren D.
Modesto
Honestly probably more expensive but not to bad. Like the packaging to others. Taste is good prefer to others. Also purchase Safeway brand
Cassandra R.
Lake Charles, LA
Yummy it's super thin and the perfect addition to my home made French onion soup great texture and perfect amount of smoke flavor
Lupita H.
Visalia, CA
Seriously some of the best sliced cheese especially provolone, it’s a little priced so you can’t let it go to waste good for sandwiches
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?