Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Natalie F.
I love this cheese! I love how think the slices are. I enjoy eating them as a snack with crackers. They are delicious and we will be purchasing again
Tiffiny S.
Monroe , NC
This is the best cheese ever when making Philly cheesesteaks at home. I’m not sure what kind they actually use in philly but this is the one for me!
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Smooth and light on flavor. Prefect by itself or add to any type of snadwich. You can't go wrong with not just provolone, but any of their cheeses.
Rosa D.
These cheese has very rich flavor. Good texture. Easy to separate when needing one piece. When put on a sandwich and warmed up it melts very nice.
Kara W.
This is good cheese. It's processed cheese, but it has a really good flavor & a nice texture. I love cheese that is pre-sliced. It's so convenient.
marissa c.
I think this is my favorite cheese that Sargento makes. I could literally just eat 2 slices in one sitting. Great on sandwiches and nice flavor
Trymecia F.
Waco, TX
Good cheese.. But I think any cheese is good. Only bad this is that the slices have a tendency to stick together and it breaks the slice in half.
Brooke M.
When we still bought cheese I would always buy this. Not the healthiest. But it does taste good and you get a good amount for the price you pay.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
The only cheese I like to buy taste fabulous on everything. I little bit more expensive than other brands but sometimes you can get a good sale.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I was less impressed with this as I thought that I would be. I had thought that it would have more flavor, but this one fell just a little flat.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?