Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO #81 in Cheese

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Antanecia L.
Shreveport , LA
My favorite cheese!!! I make grilled cheese sandwiches with this cheese all the time...you can always taste a difference in this cheese compared to other brands
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
This is our favorite brand for slice cheese we love the taste and how easily it melts for our burgers so cheesy and it taste like it was cut right of the block
Skylar Y.
Winter Haven, FL
Provolone cheese is my favorite cheese, and this is fantastic. I love putting it on my sandwiches to give it a nice flavor. I definitely recommend trying this.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
This is actually the only provolone I will buy in the store, unless it is unavailable. I use it on sandwiches and for cooking. Love it on my chicken Parmesan!!
Jordan M.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only cheese I will eat on my sandwiches! It doesn't have a sharp cheese taste and its taste great! I will never buy another brand of sliced cheese.
Juliana J.
This cheese tastes good and can be regularly found on sale. The quality of the cheese has always been consistent and it's a brand I generally buy for cheese.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Great cheese it tastes really good. I love using it for grilled cheese or just deli sandwiches. It is so perfect to add to a deli tray when having company.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
This cheese is a fair price and excellent quality! All of the flavors and styles that I've tried from Sargento are great, but this provolone is my favorite!
Aiyanna B.
Fayetteville, NC
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHEESE! I usually hate cheese but with this cheese, I always make sure to put it on all of my subs and I can even eat it by itself.
Katelynn U.
Sargento very disappoints, love the fresh seal bags, the products is always spot on. It is a little on the pricey side but for quality ingredients worth it
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?

back