Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Rose H.
Lancaster, CA
When I make sub sandwiches, I always use Sargento Natural Provolone Deli Style Sliced Cheese. It has the best flavor and value. I never skimp when it comes to flavor, Sargento is the best in my opinion.
Dantrell G.
My favorite cheese! Finally I can eat cheese that's 100% real, and not mostly additives. It's obvious with the flavor and texture that it's the real deal. Want real cheese? Try this LOL.
Emmelee B.
My all time favorite cheese! It is delicious on any sandwich! I love it with white bread tomato and mayonnaise. Definitely recommend! Just wish the price would be a bit better.
Lisa W.
Clayton, NC
This is our go to cheese for everyday sandwiches. There's no other brand I will buy any store any price anywhere. Now if they came up with a smoked aged version then I would buy it even more.
Ines G.
This is my first time trying out this product and I have to say I liked it a lot. Their packaging is nice and practical, easy to seal after using it and prevents humidity.
Deborah M.
Defiance, OH
This is a great cheese to make a toasted cheese sandwich with. Always tastes wonderful on a ham sandwich too. I've even melted it on spaghetti. Very affordable cheese with many uses.
Ellie G.
Gainesville, FL
Almost as good as what you find freshly sliced at the deli. For the price and the quality, you can't find something as great as this. Love it for my sandwiches and special meals.
Alyssa P.
Cincinnati, OH
I buy so much of this cheese. Sargento Provolone is the best. I am so picky about my provolone cheese and this is the best one at the store. I usually buy 3-4 packs a month.
Lesa T.
Simply the best cheese brand out there! I normally get store brand but there was a sale so I tried it out and it is definitely worth that extra buck! It is creamy and smooth and delicious hands down!
Walberto L.
This product is by far one of the best product brands there are it's great I love it and enjoy this product a lot one of the best. You can use this cheese on your hamburger gives it a great taste to it and taste very good.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?