Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO #81 in Cheese

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Olivia B.
O Fallon, MO
I like the flavor and I love that it fits into my diet. The only downside is that it's stinky! Also the slices tend to stick together. I am a frequent buyer, and I love the brand.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
My husband makes deli sandwiches for work lunches quite often. He enjoys the Sargento. The cost is a tad bit more, but the quality is better and they seem to last for awhile. I prefer the colby jack, but the provolone is a good choice as well.
Kaitlin A.
San Bruno, CA
OH MY GOD THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHEESE. I battle my husband for who gets the last slice. I don't even care if it goes in a sandwich. I'll eat it straight out of the bag lol.
Emily B.
I love this cheese and will continue purchasing it. This brand is always my favorite. It is a bit pricy compared to store brands, but the taste is way better. I love using this provolone on homemade philly cheese steaks.
Megan N.
Monticello, NY
I really do like this cheese although it's not as strong as I like provolone. It has a nice mild flavor, and it's delicious! I love it on everything, if shoprite has this cheese on sale, I always make sure to pick it up. I would recommend people to try this cheese!
Mary C.
Clinton, MS
I make Philly Cheese steak Sliders often and I always use Sargento Provolone cheese. It melts well and has an amazing taste! I have also used it on cold sandwiches before and it is delicious
Brenda A.
Cheese is JUST SO DELICIOUS! Does not have the oily tasty that other cheese have. Very convenient because the slices are perfect for sandwiches and taste is not exaggerated it's just right and doesn't go hard like other cheese.
Barbara E.
SARGENTO CHEESES ARED THE BEST ALWAYS FRESH AND THE TASTE IS CONSISTENT EVERY TIME I HAVE PURCHASED IT AND THE MOZZARELLA ARE MY TWO FASVORITES TOP NOTCH AS FAR AS CHEESES GO, A LITTLE PRICY, USUALLY DON'T BUY UNLESS ON SASLE
Sunshine M.
Mesa, AZ
Love this cheese! We use it every day for bfast to add to our omelet. It is so nice a creamy when enveloped in the watm omellette. Sometimes I even eat the cheese by itself. I would definitely keep buying this cheese!
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA
Love love love this cheese on a good panini sandwich. I buy the reduced fat of this product and you cannot tell the difference between it and the full fat. I love sargento cheeses. Nice and creamy cheese. I would highly recommend and will continue to buy
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?