Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
High-quality, generously sliced cheese that adds a creamy and warm flavor to any dish. Good shelf-life in the fridge leaves room for enjoyment over the course of numerous meals. Wouldn't get any other brand.
Felicia M.
A staple in my house. The cheese stays fresher than most sliced cheeses for a longer time which is absolutely awesome. I know members of my household like this deli style but I love the thin sliced ones better
Daniella Y.
We go through a lot of cheese. Generally buy a few different kinds of the sargento slices. I buy my groceries from Ralphs and they're generally on sale. On sale or not, it's an affordable brand that produces quality cheese without all the crazy ingredients most companies add.
Licia F.
I don't know how much there is to say about a cheese other than this is my cheese of choice. I add it to any sandwich that I make at home and it adds a nice amount of flavor without overpowering it. My grandma also serves Sargento provolone on crackers at family parties.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I love sargento for 2 reasons. the great taste is number one but second is fact that they have reduced sodium cheese which is important when your family has kidney disease so to find anything to help that is lower sodium is awesome
Ally B.
Youngstown, OH
I always buy this cheese whenever I make sandwiches. Their cheese always taste great and the packaging is handy. I often just get a slice of cheese out and just eat it by itself! It can be expensive when comparing its price to store brand, but it is worth it for sure!
Taryn G.
Normandy Park, WA
I love Sargento cheeses! The QFC by my apartment usually has coupons and sales so it is not as expensive at some stores. These provolone slices are probably my favorite. We usually buy them for both hot and cold sandwiches. They are even delicious on a burger!
Jasmina D.
Kentwood, MI
They really are "real cheese people" it's perfect to snack on or make a grilled cheese sandwich for you to make a regular sandwich it's just so delicious. Although I really wish it was a little more affordable
Bethany M.
Greenville, SC
I love my cheeses and Sargento is pretty standard for my family to buy for Walmart or other grocery stores. Good flavor - doesn't seem or taste processed. Provolone and any sharp cheese are my favorites to buy!
Olivia B.
O Fallon, MO
I like the flavor and I love that it fits into my diet. The only downside is that it's stinky! Also the slices tend to stick together. I am a frequent buyer, and I love the brand.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?