Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This is literally the only provolone cheese I will buy. I use it so many ways. I put it in
- homemade mashed potatoes: it gives it a cheesy taste and makes it a bit stringy (which sounds gross but it's delicious
- my ramen noodles: I always add Italian seasoning, butter, and this provolone cheese to my beef flavored ramen. It's a great way to make ramen taste a bit more sophisticated
- my bacon egg and cheese sandwiches.
Elizabeth G.
I mean cheese is cheese but what I appreciate about this brand is that it didn’t mold quickly! Too often sliced cheese will get moldy edges and the cheese is a waste. This lasted until I was able to finish it.
Mai B.
Murray, KY
My husband and I love this provolone cheese in sandwich/wraps. I like how it melts in bread when I warm up and has good flavour. It makes great sandwiches! Price is not bad and I would definitely buy it all the time!
Kimberly G.
El Paso , TX
I buy this cheese usually when making stuffed bell peppers it has a good taste and it’s not overly priced I’m not fan of yellow cheeses much but I will definitely keep buying it
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I made sliders and I like for it to be really cheesy so I used 3 packs of this provolone cheese but I made more than 40 sliders so I used 3 on each. You can get this cheese at Food for less, Walmart, Ultra pretty much any store that sells cheese. It's very good and it gives a better taste than other cheeses.
Darion W.
Roseville
This is my go to provolone cheese for my turkey sandwiches! I’m not usually a big fan of any cheese other than American, but now I can’t have my sandwiches without Provolone!! I will always continue to buy this cheese from Walmart or Safeway! Definitely recommend!
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
Purchased at: Target
My youngest loves her “white circle cheese” on her deli sandwiches or as an after school snack. It’s affordable and the quality is great. I know she is getting a good source of calcium in her diet since she doesn’t drink milk. I will continue to buy this product.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
Bought this for burgers, and really enjoyed it! Always impressed with Sargento products, and this one didn’t let me down either. Has a great taste, and is a good value for the price! Has a higher quality taste than competitors, and definitely recommend!
Kiara H.
Topeka, KS
We've tried a lot of other cheese brands but this is mine and my husbands favorite! We actually prefer the taste of this cheese over some provolone cheese we get from restaurants or burger joints. We repurchase often and will continue!
Mary J.
Coffeyville
This is a great smoky cheese to put on hamburgers or sandwiches. It melts very well and makes a great snack for children wanting something while they wait for dinner.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?