Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Tayla T.Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO #81 in Cheese

Our Provolone cheese delivers a mild, smoky flavor and incredible versatility. It can be used in main courses, hot and cold sandwiches, desserts, and platters. Use our slices to create premium, authentic Italian pairings with cured and smoked meats such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor.

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putt...5 Answers
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
Kalee G.
Coweta , OK
This is literally the only provolone cheese I will buy. I use it so many ways. I put it in
- homemade mashed potatoes: it gives it a cheesy taste and makes it a bit stringy (which sounds gross but it's delicious
- my ramen noodles: I always add Italian seasoning, butter, and this provolone cheese to my beef flavored ramen. It's a great way to make ramen taste a bit more sophisticated
- my bacon egg and cheese sandwiches.
Elizabeth G.
I mean cheese is cheese but what I appreciate about this brand is that it didn’t mold quickly! Too often sliced cheese will get moldy edges and the cheese is a waste. This lasted until I was able to finish it.
Jessie H.
Sullivan
This is the only provolone cheese I will buy from the store. I have went through many trying to find the best tasting and this is it! They come in pretty thick slices and in a resealable bag. I buy this almost every time I go to the store.
Mai B.
Murray, KY
My husband and I love this provolone cheese in sandwich/wraps. I like how it melts in bread when I warm up and has good flavour. It makes great sandwiches! Price is not bad and I would definitely buy it all the time!
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I buy this cheese usually when making stuffed bell peppers it has a good taste and it’s not overly priced I’m not fan of yellow cheeses much but I will definitely keep buying it
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I made sliders and I like for it to be really cheesy so I used 3 packs of this provolone cheese but I made more than 40 sliders so I used 3 on each. You can get this cheese at Food for less, Walmart, Ultra pretty much any store that sells cheese. It's very good and it gives a better taste than other cheeses.
Darion W.
Roseville
This is my go to provolone cheese for my turkey sandwiches! I’m not usually a big fan of any cheese other than American, but now I can’t have my sandwiches without Provolone!! I will always continue to buy this cheese from Walmart or Safeway! Definitely recommend!
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
This pre-sliced provolone cheese is a necessity in my refrigerator. I always find myself wanting sandwiches, and having cheese that is already sliced is so convenient, especially for when I am very hungry. Not only is it easy, but it is very yummy too.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
Bought this for burgers, and really enjoyed it! Always impressed with Sargento products, and this one didn’t let me down either. Has a great taste, and is a good value for the price! Has a higher quality taste than competitors, and definitely recommend!
Zoey P.
Vidalia, GA
Love this provolone cheese! It tastes so much better than the off brand versions or the kraft cheese. Tastes like actual cheese and spices up my every day sandwich! It melts perfectly which is reassuring considering some cheeses burn
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?