BY SARGENTO

With a spicy, hot kick infused with a smooth, delicate finish, our sliced Monterey Jack cheese blended with habanero and jalapeno peppers provides the best of both ends of the flavor scale. The perfect addition to a turkey or roast beef sandwich, or atop crackers for a great afternoon snack.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Hot Peppers (Jalapeno Peppers, Habanero Peppers), Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

Kristine D.
I pack these in all my savory sandwiches. It gives a spicy flavor that will make me crave for more. I have to go back to the store for these. They are slice perfectly with a little bit of thickness. Who doesn’t love adding a little flavor?
Taylor T.
This cheese is lovely and taste sooo good! It is perfect for sandwiches. The cheese is flavorful enought that you can taste it even with all the other things going onto your sandwich. Good cheese really can make all the difference, and this is my go too. I would recommend this product for sure. I am a life time buyer!
Carrie H.
Bentonville, AR
This cheese adds a little kick to sandwiches grilled or cold. Not too cheesy or chewy. The perfect amount of pepper that does not overwhelm the meat.
Also use this on pizza bread- sauce, pepperoni and pepper jack cheese
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
These are my absolute favorite pepper jack slices. They make a great addition to my turkey burgers, but I will also grab a slice now and then to eat as a snack by itself! They melt wonderfully and can kick a grilled cheese up a notch, too!
Carly Q.
I love pepper jack cheese in general but I really love Sargento's pepper jack cheese! It's not too soft and kind of oily like a lot of brands are. It has a good flavor and texture. It's just the right level of spiciness!
Kayla D.
I love Sargent cheese. Especially pepper jack. Put this on sandwiches or on a piece of toast with egg and avo for a morning breakfast! Perfect and the already sliced pieces make it hassle free!
Wendy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Sargento Natural Deli Style cheeses are so good and convenient for those early morning lunch-making rush jobs! Pepper Jack is my family's favorite variety ... we love the tang and the spice added to our favorite turkey or chicken sandwich.
Kim L.
Toledo, OH
Just got this for Thanksgiving!!! I love this cheese! Finally, REAL cheese!!! I bought it at Walmart on a 2/$5 Special. The normal price is about $2.50/$3.00 and is well worth it. It reminds me of cheese right off the block because it is! Melts well, great size for burgers and is the perfect size for any hands for snacking!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I enjoy many varieties of Sargento Cheese, including shredded, slices, and their cheese sticks. The taste is always perfect, the consistency always creamy and never hard. It tastes fresh and melts well. I like this pepper jack cheese to layer in wraps and on scrambled eggs. Will definitely always repurchase.
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
Now this is cheese!! its sooo good. Slightly bitter, slightly spicy. It melts perfect on burgers. It doesn't taste fake like most cheese does. It around $4-5 at Walmart. Not a whole lot for the price but its definitely worth. The provolone is also delicious as well as the kolbi jack!