Sargento® Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese uploaded by CHRISTAL R.

BY SARGENTO

With a spicy, hot kick infused with a smooth, delicate finish, our sliced Monterey Jack cheese blended with habanero and jalapeno peppers provides the best of both ends of the flavor scale. The perfect addition to a turkey or roast beef sandwich, or atop crackers for a great afternoon snack.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Hot Peppers (Jalapeno Peppers, Habanero Peppers), Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I love spicy food. So naturally this is my favorite. It has a better pepper taste than other brands. It's more intense. The quality is also really great, it doesn't taste like plastic or anything, you can just taste the cheese and peppers and I like that.
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
One of my absolute favorite cheeses. I love it in a sandwhich bc it gives the sandwich a great flavor and the slice of cheese is thin enough to not be to much but thick enough to be just enough.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
We love pepperjack cheese in our house. This cheese is quite good and we do like it a lot. However we noticed the pricing is kinda high, and the store brand cheese at the store we shop at is half the price, and almost tastes better. If the pricing would change, I'd buy it for sure.
Barbara H.
This is one of my favorite cheesed. It melts easily and it has a bit of spicyness to it. I usually buy it from Walmart or Publix and although it’s not the healthiest, it goes great on sandwiches and is perfect for breakfast egg sandwiches.
Kristine D.
I pack these in all my savory sandwiches. It gives a spicy flavor that will make me crave for more. I have to go back to the store for these. They are slice perfectly with a little bit of thickness. Who doesn’t love adding a little flavor?
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
Such great cheese, full flavor and love the little kick of spice!! Perfect for a sandwich 🥪 with turkey, tomatoes, mayo and mustard!! So yummy and so healthy. Great cheese overall would totally recommend to everyone
Sharon P.
I love their cheeses. The slices are the perfect size for when I want to make my grilled cheese. Or even as part of a sandwich. Good quality too! Some cheeses can have a weird texture but I haven’t found that to be the problem with this.
Alyssa R.
Louisville, KY
I would definitely consider myself a cheese lover and this cheese was very satisfying and has great flavor. Great way to spice up a sandwich or chicken or just to eat by itself. Great product, will continue to buy.
Cyan R.
Tucson
My husband and I love these on sammiches and in wraps. They have a little kick but I don't consider them spicy by any means, just flavorful. On the expensive side but really good.
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Anyone else make grilled cheese with pepper jack or is it just me?