Sargento® Sliced Muenster Cheese uploaded by Maydet E.

BY SARGENTO

Distinctive for its orange rind and mild flavor, our sliced Muenster cheese is delicious alone or with salami and other cold cuts. But the semi-soft texture also makes for an excellent melt in hot sandwiches and grilled classics.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)

Joy B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite cheese by far. The brand has a wide range of cheese options. I find the product to be affordable. I use this product almost every day for sandwiches for work and I would highly recommend it.
Desiree T.
Starks, ME
I buy this Muenster all the time. It’s a staple in my house for sandwiches, salads and snacks. These packages are always fresh and tasty, I will certainly buy again.
Katie N.
San Marcos
I love buying Sargento cheese. Munster by far is my favorite type to get. It’s creamy flavor and smooth texture make it awesome for breakfast with eggs on a bagel, lunch with deli meats for a sandwich or dinner on a burger. They are decently priced. I personally wish more slices came to a pack.
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
I was never a cheese person until i tried this. Dont get me wrong cheddar is a staple! But like bougie cheese wasnt really my thing until my husband made me a sandwich with this. What a game changer! I like to call it “Eddie Munster” cheese. Top shelf!
Rina R.
Highly recommend it for those of you who love to make homemade sandwiches especially turkey sandwiches. My family and I love it and have used no other maunster cheese, great prices and fair amount of slices!
Aurora H.
I use this cheese for my sandwiches for school, and they taste delicious. I just don't like that there's an uneven number in the package because I use two slices in a sandwich
Maydet E.
Spring, TX
I prefer this brand over others because it brings me the right amount I need, we are my husband and I and he also loves the sergeant cheese in any of its versions and we eat with all bread toasted arepas in all dishes we use excellent sergeant cheese
Kasandra D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really love this brand of cheese not only for sandwiches but even for cheese sticks I love how fresh it tastes and when I eat it I feel like im eating cheese right out of the deli this is definitely a product that I will continue buying.
Autumn R.
This cheese is one of my favorite snacks, I could easily eat the whole pack. It's my favorite muenster by far, and I love that sargento thinly slices the cheese. It tastes great on sandwiches, but I prefer to eat it by itself. Plus, It's reasonably priced! I find this brand at Walmart or Meijer.
Ines G.
Oh my god, this is a really nice cheese. I've tried a couple of times and I would try different flavours because I loved it. I think it is good value, has a nice flavour but try not to eat too much because most kind of cheese are greasy, I would recommend it to others.