Sargento® Sliced Muenster Cheese uploaded by Maydet E.

BY SARGENTO

Distinctive for its orange rind and mild flavor, our sliced Muenster cheese is delicious alone or with salami and other cold cuts. But the semi-soft texture also makes for an excellent melt in hot sandwiches and grilled classics.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)

Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
THIS IS MY FAV SLICED CHEESE. Muenster from this brand is so good. A lot of the times when I buy sliced cheese it ends up sitting in my fridge and I could never use a whole pack and it ends up going bad. When I buy this one I always end up eating it all and finding ways to put it on everything. Such a good cheese!
Avi c.
united states
Sargento muenster cheese tiene un sabor suave medio cremosito biene en cuadros tamaño perfecto para sandwich,omelet o hamburguesa, sargento es mi marca de queso muenster preferida !! Simplemente delicioso
Bristina H.
Broadway, NC
1st Muenster cheese is one of my favorites. This cheese is perfect for a sandwich and I love eating it by itself. Muenster is a medium cheese and it’s perfect with some chicken! Makes the most delicious grilled cheese!
Cassie H.
Sargento makes great Munster cheese! The flavor is mellow and nutty, and accommodates many different meats. One thing in particular that makes these cheese slices great is the individual slices are separated by parchment paper, so you don’t have to tear the cheese apart to get to the slice you’re looking for.
Katie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love buying Sargento cheese. Munster by far is my favorite type to get. It’s creamy flavor and smooth texture make it awesome for breakfast with eggs on a bagel, lunch with deli meats for a sandwich or dinner on a burger. They are decently priced. I personally wish more slices came to a pack.
Juliana M.
clearwater
Me encanta este queso, podria decir que es de mis favoritos, tiene un delicioso sabor, textura suave, ocasionalmente lo consumimos, me gusta mas en sanduches que el mozarella, lo seguiré comprando por su delicioso sabor
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
I was never a cheese person until i tried this. Dont get me wrong cheddar is a staple! But like bougie cheese wasnt really my thing until my husband made me a sandwich with this. What a game changer! I like to call it “Eddie Munster” cheese. Top shelf!
Joy B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite cheese by far. The brand has a wide range of cheese options. I find the product to be affordable. I use this product almost every day for sandwiches for work and I would highly recommend it.
Rina R.
Highly recommend it for those of you who love to make homemade sandwiches especially turkey sandwiches. My family and I love it and have used no other maunster cheese, great prices and fair amount of slices!
Aline R.
Pasadena , CA
Coming from Switzerland i miss good cheese a lot. (No swiss cheese is not the real deal) i was super happy when i realized that their muenster cheese taste very similar like my favorite cheese back home