Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella uploaded by Michael Z.Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella uploaded by Alicia B.Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella uploaded by Kelly A.

BY SARGENTO

Bring the taste of Italy into your own kitchen with our mild and milky, low moisture part-skim Mozzarella cheese. Makes a delicious after-school or midnight snack or adds the perfect melt to a meatball sandwich or panini.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella
  • "Sargento is my favorite of all time.The flavor is not as strong.Can't leave to work without my grilled cheese sandwich " in 1 review
  • "They're not pricey, but sometimes they cost a little more than I can really afford so I'll buy store brand cheese and it's just not as good as the Sargento cheeses." in 1 review
  • "Tried Sargento cheese for the first time today and my taste buds were blown away best cheese ever!" in 1 review
  • "They are are high quality with a reasonable price." in 1 review
TJ T.
Sargento isn't my go to choice for cheese. The flavor is exceptional and always adds to the flavor of whatever we put it on. The mozzarella works really well on a turkey, ham, and salami sandwich. However, all varieties of Sargento are fantastic and we like to change it up regularly.
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
I love Sargentos. They have quality product you can find in most grocery stores and tastes great. We used these most recently on our breaded pork chops and with grilled cheese. it gets really gooey and tastes great.
Angela P.
These are great for making a homemade mozarella burger! I find they taste better and are healthier for you. They are higher in price but it's a great value and better cheese to put in your body. I don't buy any other brand
haley h.
indianapolis
repeated buyer!! love this brand great quality and great for soups and sanwhichs and even pasta dishes! the mozzarella is true to taste but even better than you expect I don't even go to the deli counter anymore! love it!! its a little pricey but worth the try!
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this for fast on the go snacks; also great for sandwiches and has more flavor than other brands of sliced cheese. Typically always buy this with a coupon so it's comparable with the other brands prices as well. My favorite way to buy mozzarella cheese for sandwiches or anti pasta salads
Freddie P.
I mean it's good cheese. I put it on sandwiches and stuff, and it gets the job done. Tastes good, works out great on like a toasted sandwich with some deli meat or something. Usually what I get for sandwiches from Publix or wherever unless the store brand is just that much cheaper.
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
I love cheese , cheese is definitely my go to snack and this cheese is so flavorful you can it's a little on the pricey side but honestly it's worth it for the rich taste .
Catherine L.
I bought this expecting it to taste like mozzarella cheese, because that is what it says. However, it was really rubbery and nasty. It did not taste like mozzarella at all and i actually had to throw it away because I couldn't eat it.
Sophia P.
Herndon
This cheese is amazing as a topper for lasagna! It brings all of the flavors together and doesn't taste artificial at all! You can pick it up at any grocery store and it's very affordable! I recommend others to buy this cheese!
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
This is soo good!  It's hard to find cheese that doesn't taste like flavored oil anymore.  Sargento is so delicious!  I use it for everything...shredded, block, sliced....anything I want, I'll take it!  I haven't tried their string cheese, but I imagine it's yummy.