Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese

by Sargento

Not too mild, not too sharp, Sargento® Medium Cheddar cheese brings just enough bite to wake up your taste buds.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
This is my go to cheese for sandwiches and packing sandwiches for kids lunches. It's always fresh and the taste is unmatched!
Pocatello, ID
These are great for sandwiches. Easy to use. Great price. Super yummy. Fit perfect on bread. Many varieties to choose from.
Spokane Vly, WA
Quick and easy for sandwiches and pretty average taste compared to other brands. I just wish the price wasn't so expensive.
Sargento makes The Best cheese in my opinion! It tastes less processed than other cheeses even if it isn't. Very good!!!
My breakfast is never complete without cheese toast made with Sargento slices! The best tasting and best for melting!!!!
These are a nice upgrade from American cheese slices. They are more bold, more real, and add great flavor to my burgers.
Lodi, CA
I love the convenience of having already sliced cheese available for sandwiches or other snacks. The flavor is fantastic.
New Brunswick, NJ
It has a really great flavor and the size of the slices is perfect for sandwiches! It's very good quality for the price.
Beaufort, SC
My husbands fave cheese. Not much of a fan of Cheddar but it makes an amazing grilled cheese. The flavor really pops out
Rogers, AR
This is really good cheese. I use it for sandwiches and grilled cheese. I recommend this cheese if you go to the store.

Looking for your answer?