Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese

by Sargento

Not too mild, not too sharp, Sargento® Medium Cheddar cheese brings just enough bite to wake up your taste buds.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
webster , MA
My family loves cheese. Doesn't matter to much on what kind. We like to try different kinds.
Sunrise, FL
My go to cheese on sandwiches. Good thickness. Not flimsy. Great flavor. A little salty.
LOGANVILLE , GA
Best cheese brand around! Always packed with flavor and healthy too. Love the packaging.
Canton, MI
One of my favorite forms of cheese to put on sandwiches. Such a great quality of cheese.
Nolanville , TX
Who can say no to cheese. If your low card this a great snack. Mild Cheddar is the best.
West
Good cheese on burgers and just about everything, cheese is just all out awesome though
Savannah, MO
Love this cheese! I'm quite the cheese eater! Get mine at the target! Love this cheese
Dallas, TX
This cheese makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches! It's super creamy and delicious!
This cheese is so good. I like to eat it on its own, on sandwiches, or with crackers.
Salisbury, NC
Best cheese to put on a turkey and ham sandwich by far! Absolutely love this cheese

Looking for your answer?