Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese

by Sargento

Not too mild, not too sharp, Sargento® Medium Cheddar cheese brings just enough bite to wake up your taste buds.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Danville, VA
These cheese slices are good and are good for grilled cheese sandwiches and on top of your hamburgers off the grill
I love that there's sliced cheese available instead of Kraft singles. It's a healthier cheese and has great taste.
W Lafayette, IN
My favorite cheese. Perfect on a sandwich or just with crackers. Much better than kraft or generic in my opinion
Republic, MO
Great price for the amount you get! Stays fresh for a long time and it melts well if you're making hot sandwiches
Ukiah, CA
I love cheddar cheese and like this brand it's not too expensive I use it on my sandwiches it's just good to use
Saint Paul, MN
Love this cheese! It's great doe sandwiches and crackers. It tastes like a real cheese and not a cheese product.
Good cheese if you don't feel like waiting in line at the deli counter. Very tasty and does not seem processed
Little Rock, AR
This is the best cheese! You can tell it's real...it melts so wonderfully and it's the only cheese I will buy.
May be pricier but I love this cheese. I buy it regularly for several different foods and it's my go-to brand.
this is a great product, always fresh , great taste. But it is a little on the pricey side. buy at walmart .

Looking for your answer?