Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese

by Sargento

Not too mild, not too sharp, Sargento® Medium Cheddar cheese brings just enough bite to wake up your taste buds.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Moab, UT
Its okay cheese. Its not like the cream of the crop but it will make a good grilled cheese. Its on par with other pre sliced cheeses. Flavor is mild and what you would expect. I only buy it because its a good value.
I love these cheese slices! This is my go-to cheese whenever I’m making hamburgers because it has some of the best flavor around! Way better than your average “American cheese”. This has great depth in flavor, and I would definitely buy again!
Russellville , AR
This is my absolute favorite cheese for cold deli sandwiches! It has such a delightful taste. It truly enhances the flavors of the sandwich. I like to think that it is healthier than normal processed cheese.
Katy, TX
I love cheddar cheese, the only thing that could possibly make this better is providing more. There's only 11 slices and that goes by really fast in my household and it's a tad bit expensive for the amount.
Sargento makes great cheeses, my favorite is the medium cheddar. Taste wise this product is better than Kraft and can be bought at Walmart but price wise there is cheaper cheese that tastes the same.
- This Is The Best Cheese. Even Though I Usually Get COLBY. I'm Very Picky When It Comes To Cheese.. I Very Much Dislike The Taste Of Kraft. But, This Cheese Right Here Is Somewhat I Fit For Me.
Sargento is the only cheese brand I get. The reason for this is that I know that there enzymes in their cheese are not from pigs. This cheese tastes great and I will continue to buy this forever. I love there wide variety!
I prefer the flavor of Tillamook® Medium Cheddar Cheese to Sargento, but when I need some sliced cheese in a hurry the price point on already sliced cheese is better for Sargento. Otherwise we are a Tillamook family 95% of the time for majority of cheeses.
Lafayette
Sargento has become my favorite brand of sliced cheese to buy, It's a great product for an affordable price. I just wish it were easier to find in some grocery stores.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this taste and it is the perfect size and thickness for sandwiches or even to serve on a party tray. Not a terrible price for the quality and amount of product

Looking for your answer?