Sargento® Sliced Garlic & Herb Jack Cheese uploaded by Emily H.Sargento® Sliced Garlic & Herb Jack Cheese uploaded by renata l.

BY SARGENTO

Soft, creamy Monterey Jack cheese mingles with garlic and herbs to bring your favorite sandwich unforgettable flavor.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Garlic And Herb Seasoning [Garlic, Onion, Sea Salt, Spice, Parsley, Butter (Cream, Salt), Skim Milk, Spice Extractives], Parsley, Enzymes.

Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Sargento® Sliced Garlic & Herb Jack Cheese i love these cheese slices as it helps me make the easiest cheese sandwich. I just pop one of it in the bread slices, toast it in my panini maker and boom.. its done. It tastes great with the garlic and the herbs being in the right amount. it is thinly sliced so saves me a guilt trip.
Roxanne O.
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Brittney J.
Lynchburg, VA
So yummy. I bought this for the first time last week and it's been so good on sandwiches. I don't think I've had sliced cheese like this before. I bought it on promotion 2 for 5 otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten it. But I'm very pleased.
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
I love the flavor of this cheese. The only downside I have is that I wish it would be cut a little thinner! Other than that, the flavor is wonderful especially on turkey sandwiches and the price is substantial. I think I paid around 3 dollars at Walmart and you get about 15-20 slices I believe. This brand has always been consistent in their product, and every cheese that I have bought from them, which is a lot because I LOVE cheese, is always good! This flavor, however, is my favorite. Especially on sandwiches. You cant go wrong!
Kristi M.
Elk Grove , Ca
My favorite sliced cheese. Melts very nice and doesn't upset my stomach like most cheeses. Love making melts and also putting over my scrambled eggs,. It's priced well and a good value. I would definitely recommend to others and would continue to repurchase!
Johanna S.
I find that the selection of cheeses at my local Kroger favor the Sargento brand. They have a wide variety of flavors which makes this my go-to. I think that these cheeses are priced a bit higher than the standard grocery story cheeses, but the flavor makes it well worth it. The Sargento cheeses are generally mild (I prefer bold foreign cheeses) but still flavorful.
Alexi G.
Bell Buckle, TN
I love this cheese on sandwiches or the shredded kind on soup or potatoes! I especially like to cut them in small squares, brush them with olive oil, and bake them into cheese-its! It worked great and they tasted just like cheese-its! New favorite thing!
Emanuelle H.
Atlanta, GA
This cheese has a great taste. However, I wish that the slices were a bit thicker. The tear so easily. Other than that it's pretty good. Pairs well with omelettes, other breakfast food, sandwiches and burgers. Rich flavor.
Jessica J.
Mesa
Perfect for my grownup version of grilled cheese! I love to spread this on a nice slice of whole wheat with a thin layer of pesto sauce topped with a slice of tomato. Sargento also pairs nicely with a big bowl of tomato soup on those cold winter days.
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
Amazing cheese! The garlic and herb is flavorful but doesn't overpower the food and definitely doesn't give garlic breath. The cheese is soft and smooth. It goes great on sandwiches as well as melted in other foods.