Sargento® Sliced Colby-Jack Cheese uploaded by Lela M.

BY SARGENTO

Our sliced combination of Colby and Monterey jack cheeses melts beautifully on cheeseburgers or nachos and looks great on an appetizer plate with its marbled orange and white color.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Liz P.
Abingdon, VA
We really like this cheese. I put it in cold cut sandwiches, put it in panini sandwiches with roast beef or turkey, fix it grilled cheese sandwiches. Fold an omelette over some of this cheese for a real treat or fix mashed potato pizza on a flat bread with this melted ovee the toppings.
Halia S.
Clyattville
I have used Kraft cheese after eating this cheese and let me tell ya, it tasted horrible and it tasted like plastic. This is the only cheese I use now because Kraft just tastes disgusting! I recommend this brand for cheese!
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
We love Colby jack and we love the fresh deli taste of Sargentos . With less fat and processing of the other brands we are glad to have this in our cart and our fridge when we are making foods to eat ! It’s great for grilled cheese sandwiches , stuffing chicken breasts .. it’s melting factor and taste are A+
Amber W.
This cheese is delicious! It’s great for sandwiches and for creating cheese trays or ladies night. It’s reasonably priced and is usually on sale at the grocery store.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
Love using this cheese for sandwiches or burgers.  It is delicious and easy to use since it is already sliced up.  We usually just buy this product at our local grocery store.  Great for on the go and travel since I go on a lot of trips and have tournaments.
Kayla W.
Hattiesburg
This cheese goes good on almost anything! We love cheese in our house so we use it a lot. We decided to stop buying the great value brands because Sargent is so much better and worth the price. I do also like their thin slices because it helps me to be more conscious about how much I am eating and helps me cut back.
Allison S.
Colby Jack is my favorite kind of cheese. I like this for grilled cheese sandwiches. The Colby Jack is better than the Kraft American slices. The slices of this brand come out easily. I would recommend and plan on buying this product again.
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
Sargento is by far my favorite cheese brand. Always fresh. Great taste. So many different variety of cheese. Easy to get a deli fresh taste without the deli wait in line. Perfect for sandwich’s or just for snacking!
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Love this cheese! This is my favorite for sandwiches. Has great flavor and thickness. It’s just so good. I even will just put a slice on a plate, warm it up till it melts then eat with a fork. Sooooo good!
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
What is the best sandwich you had using this cheese?