Sargento® Sliced Colby-Jack Cheese uploaded by Lela M.

BY SARGENTO #36 in Cheese

Our sliced combination of Colby and Monterey jack cheeses melts beautifully on cheeseburgers or nachos and looks great on an appetizer plate with its marbled orange and white color.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Kayla W.
Hattiesburg
This cheese goes good on almost anything! We love cheese in our house so we use it a lot. We decided to stop buying the great value brands because Sargent is so much better and worth the price. I do also like their thin slices because it helps me to be more conscious about how much I am eating and helps me cut back.
Halia S.
Clyattville
I have used Kraft cheese after eating this cheese and let me tell ya, it tasted horrible and it tasted like plastic. This is the only cheese I use now because Kraft just tastes disgusting! I recommend this brand for cheese!
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
We love Colby jack and we love the fresh deli taste of Sargentos . With less fat and processing of the other brands we are glad to have this in our cart and our fridge when we are making foods to eat ! It’s great for grilled cheese sandwiches , stuffing chicken breasts .. it’s melting factor and taste are A+
Kavita M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have never been disappointed with Sargento cheese. From their selection of cheese block, sliced and shredded cheeses. When it comes to not specialty brands of cheese I choose sargento. The price is not bad at all either.
Amber W.
This cheese is delicious! It’s great for sandwiches and for creating cheese trays or ladies night. It’s reasonably priced and is usually on sale at the grocery store.
Phederine L.
STAMFORD, CT
I love sargento because I love cheese and they are doing it the right way. It taste real and not as processed as the others. I like the mix Colby jack because I like variety in one sandwich. I usually mix my cheeses together anyways, to get a mix of tang and stretch. Colby is perfect
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
Love using this cheese for sandwiches or burgers.  It is delicious and easy to use since it is already sliced up.  We usually just buy this product at our local grocery store.  Great for on the go and travel since I go on a lot of trips and have tournaments.
MaryKate L.
Foley, AL
Colby Jack cheese is my all time favorite cheese and Sargento is the best brand! I pick up a pack of these or the ultra thin version with every trip to the grocery. I eat it on sandwiches or with crackers for a good snack. It’s definitely a staple for our fridge.
Ashlee O.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite flavor of cheese and Sargent really takes that flavor to a whole different level. I have continued Robby this brand over and over again. It’s a slight upcharge than the generic brand but you can tell it’s made with real ingredients
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
This cheese is great. I use this on my sandwiches for lunch and dinner and I really like it. I prefer Colby jack because of the mixture of the two cheeses that are already so good. And Colby jack slices are perfect for sandwiches or cheeseburgers.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
What is the best sandwich you had using this cheese?