Sargento® Sliced Baby Swiss Cheese uploaded by Yolanda M.

BY SARGENTO

Milder than regular Swiss, “baby” Swiss has a buttery flavor that couples well with cold cuts and a melt-ability that can make a cheeseburger sing, especially when topped with grilled mushrooms.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

Sargento® Sliced Baby Swiss Cheese
  • "i tried the burger recipe from there website and wow i loved it so much its a must on my grocery list :) Id highly recommend this to anyone looking for a smooth tasting cheese :)" in 1 review
  • "My whole family loves the flavor and versatility of the baby swiss." in 1 review
  • "It's, great as a snack, with fruits or with a sandwich the best part it's quite affordable and heathy😋" in 1 review
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
I really love the natural and clean taste of the Sargento products, the lack of artificial cheap flavors makes them light on the stomach and makes them very easy to use in different meals like sandwiches, burgers etc. The Baby Swiss flavor in particular is one of my favorites, I use it practically everyday for toasts during breakfast. I love it already, but I think it'd be even more delicious if the taste was allowed to be a little stronger.
Kinley C.
Hedgesville
This cheese is sooooooooooooo good, but way to damn expensive. I honestly would just rather buy whatever store brand is available. I would recommend to someone who eats cheese plain, otherwise it's not worth the price. I'd buy for a cheese snob.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
I love Swiss cheese but I don't like thick slices. This Swiss cheese is sliced to perfection for one and for two the taste is perfection. I love it on a piece of whole wheat bread a tomato and mustard. Soooooo goooooood!!!
Rachel F.
Palm Coast
Sooooo good. Good on a sandwich. My son loves grilled cheese and this is my go to. I know it’s fresh and I don’t have to worry about it having bad ingredients in it. Good for a quick snack at times as well.
Emily Z.
I use this cheese for everything. We take it camping, use it at home, everywhere! It has such a great flavor compared to more generic brands. It's great on sandwiches, burgers, I even use it in casseroles.
Johnna R.
Sargento is my favorite go to cheese brand and their Swiss is my favorite. Swiss cheese is my favorite cheese already and they make it taste so delicious. Would recommend to fellow cheese lovers.
Karen B.
I have a superb recipe for Chicken cordon bleu in a creamy white wine sauce. So I need great ingredients to make it taste great. Sargentos baby Swiss cheese melts perfectly leaving a nice sharp bite of flavor!
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Sargento cheese is awesome. You get what you pay for and that's real cheese. I also love that they carry Baby swiss. Baby swiss is my favorite variety of swiss cheese and many other brands don't have this variety available. It has just the right amount of sharpness and tastes delicious. I personally enjoy using this cheese to make grilled cheese.
Nicole F.
My husband is a swiss-cheese guy, and he LOVES this cheese. This is the brand he always buys when he wants swiss. I enjoy it as well, however, I wish it melted a bit easier. For me, I prefer the thin slice for this reason, but the flavor and quality of Sargento cheese is fantastic!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I generally only buy this brand if it's on special and cheaper than the store brand, but the quality and flavor are acceptable and similar to other products. We are a household that loves our cheese so we are always stocked. I would recommend this product to others.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Do they sell this cheese by the pound?
Hildret A.
Maybe at the deli counter but not in packages like thisMaybe at the deli counter but not in packages like this