Sargento® Sliced Aged Swiss Cheese uploaded by Afra S.Sargento® Sliced Aged Swiss Cheese uploaded by Jennifer M.Sargento® Sliced Aged Swiss Cheese uploaded by Christine B.

BY SARGENTO

Just as people get wiser with age, Swiss cheese gets sharper. Our version of this beloved cheese boasts a complex flavor ideal for dark rye or pumpernickel bread with smoked meats. This semi-hard cheese also makes for a perfect go-to snack.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes. Cheese is Aged 90 Days or More.

• Some Swiss cheese have a weird smell after taste to it. D...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried cutting the slices in fourths and baking...3 Answers
  • Never seen the age Swiss cheese and our stores in Ohio6 Answers
  • "Swiss cheese is my favorite, sargento is my favorite brand.." in 6 reviews
  • "I am not a real big fan of Swiss cheese but Sargetnto's Swiss cheese is really good." in 5 reviews
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite pre-sliced swiss cheese. It's very convenient and good quality. It melts nicely and the sharp flavor mellows out when used in recipes that require baking or broiling. It keeps well in the fridge, but can also be frozen. It's reasonably priced in general, but it's an even better deal when it does go on sale, which is often.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Sargent is the best sliced cheese that isn’t directly from the deli aside from Boar’s head. It melts evenly and is creamy with lots of flavor. It fully compliments any food you use it on. It is a very popular brand but it’s cheapest at WalMart.
David B.
Anaheim
Nice creamy sliceable cheese with no strong smell. Great for topping crackers; in a cold or grilled sandwich; on tacos; in enchiladas; making a quick quesadilla; with chili; topping nachos or Fritos Corn Chips (remember Frito Boats :), use to make Mac 'n Cheese; topping a casserole or making a quick cheese sauce. It melts great on the stove, or in a microwave or conventional oven.
Good kid and adult friendly cheese.
Inga S.
Nice cheese for sandwiches or snacks. Use it all the time. Tastes good. Use it for breakfast sandwich a lot. More expensive than store brand. Can be found at any grocery store. Good for grilled cheese!
Lynette F.
Poplar Grove
Hands down my fav cheese for a turkey sandwich! Great flavor and good price. You can find at most grocery stores, Jewel, Woodmans, Walmart...exc. I highly recommend this brand cheese. I've had many other flavors as well. All great
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Swiss is my most favorite cheese! I love Sargento because I know it's 100% real cheese. It melts so smoothly! I love it on cold sandwiches or heated and all gooey cheesy! It's so delicious!
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
Cheese is a huge deal in this house.  We eat a lot of cheese. So what's important to me is that the product is actually made from dairy.  Sargento does just this, I pay a little over $2, and purchase about 3 of the product in one store trip.  The taste is heavenly, creamy and just darn good.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
My husband is a huge Swiss cheese fan and he makes sure that I have it on my shopping list each week. It’s hard for me to even keep the Sargento Swiss cheese slices stocked in my house as he goes through them so quickly. I love the wide variety of cheese that Sargento offers its customers.
Mayra A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What is your favorite sargento product?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Anyone feel like this cheese is super expensive?
Danielle S.
DeLand, FL
How often are u buying this cheese?
Leslie B.
Picayune, MS
What kind of cheese do you prefer, baby Swiss or Original Swiss?
Breann B.
Pomona, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this a shrap swiss cheese? I don't particularly like swiss but a mild one is good with the ham that I buy. Is anyone familiar with the taste?