Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut uploaded by Liz R.

BY SARGENTO

When you are cooking with stronger, full-flavored ingredients or seasonings, you need a cheese that can hold its own. The rich, full-bodied taste of our Sharp Cheddar is just the ticket.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I just ordered 6 packs today. Obviously, it’s a staple product in our home. When taste and texture count, I always use Sargento. It costs a bit more but you’ll notice the difference in flavor. It’s bold and flavorful, just like natural cheese should be!
Suzy G.
I love this cheese.  I use it in all my cooking because it adds such great flavor.  It's not expensive and often goes on sale too.  I buy Sargento cheese at Kroger.  I actually buy many flavors of Sargento and prefer this brand for cooking, because it's great taste for a great price.
Alexa D.
Athens
The Sargento Off the Block is the best pre-shredded cheese for cooking! It melts like freshly shredded cheese, unlike some other brands that have anti-coagulant preservatives. Makes for some great macaroni and cheese!
Noelle R.
Roosevelt , NY
This is my favorite brand of shredded cheese to use. I use it on top of pastas, casseroles, etc. It has great flavor and it never tastes processed like most brands do. If you’re buying shredded cheese, I highly recommended using this brand!
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville , MD
I love Sargento cheese. Compared to the other cheese brands it really has a nice texture and flavor to it. It doesn't feel like it's been sitting there for days and it also tastes very fresh and have a nice consistency. Although I am normally very very pricey when it comes to my cheeses and I normally get them from the gourmet deli. If there is something that I am making where I don't require such an expensive cheese I would grab the Sargento.
Shealyn M.
Buffalo, NY
Sargento makes great tasting cheese. Plus, buying shredded cheese is much more convenient and quicker than buying a block of cheese sometimes. It is comparable in price to the store brand, but tastes much better in my opinion. Definitely recommend!
Samantha C.
This cheese is delicious! Especially if you love sharp cheddar. This cut is very thick which is something I prefer. A little bit goes a very long way so not only does it taste great but it lasts a long time as well. Sargento is usually a tad expensive, but when they are on sale or if there a coupons it is a great buy!
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
Sargentos cheese is straight off the block, very finely shredded and definitely meets my needs for cooking. I use this for macaroni and cheese instead of the powder it comes with just because it tastes a lot better. I recommend to friends and family to use this product even though it is a bit expensive but well worth it.
Aarthi S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Sargento, my love! Discovered this brand randomly and decided to try it. And I love it! Even though it's a little more expensive than most other cheese of its type, I love the quality. It always melts in a smooth and creamy manner, and has a very rich flavor. Keeps well in the fridge for quite a while!