BY SARGENTO #65 in Cheese

Sargento® Mild Cheddar is always great way to add creaminess to your favorite dishes. And with less fat and fewer calories, you can feel free to sprinkle on the flavor.

Ingredients

Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Vitamin A Palmitate], Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
I love their cheese and I love their packaging. I use this cheese when I make homemade mac & cheese at home. And it's good for making quesadillas. And I usually buy it maybe once a month and it's affordable not too expensive definitely a product I will continue to use
Ariel G.
This is a pretty good cheddar cheese! I prefer mild because it isn't as sharp in taste as other sharp cheddars or other brands. I think it's a great price and value for how much you get in a pack. I'd recommend it to others.
Wendy Q.
Williamsport
I buy this cheese for my daughter. She is only a year and a half and she loves it. She will snack on the bits of cheese and I don't have to worry about her choking on a big hunk of cheese. The flavor is so good too.
Lindsey M.
I use this product for many of my recipes that call for sharp cheddar shredded cheese! Great value and I am a repeat customer. The flavor is better compared to other brands. Would recommend to others.
Angelique R.
Fort bragg, NC
I can literally eat a whole bag to myself. I am a repeat customer of this cheese it’s affordable and delicious. It’s definitely a good value cheese brand. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Maya L.
Very sharp medium cheddar. A bit on the pricey side but worth it if you've got the money! I always used this cheese with deli turkey from Safeway to make the perfect turkey and cheese sandwiches for lunch. Keeps fresh longer than other cheddars have in the past and doesn't get soggy by lunch time. Would purchase again.
Randa F.
Cypress, TX
I am a big fan of classic cheddar cheese. This stuff goes well with pretty much any dish ever, and just makes food taste better. As a college student, I am often in need of quick, easy meals, but I also want them to taste good, so a sprinkle of this stuff is always a good kick to a potentially boring meal.
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
Best kind of cheese to make my homemade mac and cheese everyone loves it. I have used a different kind before and you don't get the same great taste. I am a repeat customer because they are very affordable I get them often. Nothing else I could add I enjoy eating this cheese.
Whitney E.
Amazing flavor and good quality cheese.  It's perfect for topping baked potatoes or other meals. Love the sharp cheddar was well. Perfect for mac and cheese or tacos too. Want to get your healthy daily dose of dairy this would work perfect. I would definitely buy again
Summer C.
Wauwatosa
I use Sargento Cheese for a lot of things from tacos to lasagna to cheeseburgers to side salads. And the list could go on thing I like about this cheese is it's not just cheese you can get flavors you know like Mexican and jalapeno kick to it love my Sargento Cheese