BY SARGENTO

Two of our favorite cheeses, creamy Colby and Monterey Jack, combine to create one new taste. Try it melted on top of veggies or potatoes.

Ingredients

Reduced Fat Colby-Jack Cheese [Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Vitamin A Palmitate], Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

• Does anybody know if this product is lactose free? I woul...1 Answers
  • Is Sargento cheese hormone free ?1 Answers
  • Is there a difference in taste? Being that is fat free..1 Answers
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This cheese is always delicious and full of flavor, even though it’s reduced fat. I buy this brand all the time because it’s just that good. I wish they would make a fat free version of this because their products are always yummy.
Leah M.
Advance, NC
This is my favorite shredded cheese. It is delicious in any recipe and I love that it is reduced fat. The product is also real cheese instead of "cheese food." It is affordable and worth the price! Definitely recommmend
Dysheeka B.
I LOVE Sargento products! This cheese has a strong, sharp flavor, and is soft and delicious! Even if you get the light colby jack, or light version of this brand cheese, it's still full of flavor! You get your money's worth! This cheese is good on crackers, toast, sandwiches, or alone! You can actually chase the cheese blends, and both flavors stand out! Try it!
krysta f.
Bechtelsville, PA
Great for taco Tuesday! And will continually buy these, when on sale. Good price and good product! I would recommend this to anyone and is better than other products. Going to get me some now!! Yum yum cheese!
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I love Colby Jack cheese and this brands make is pretty good. I don't much difference in brands unless I'm going from a really cheap brand (which I've stopped doing in fear of the things put in it) to very expensive brands. Otherwise, this cheese is very good and I do purchase it often.
Brittany T.
Puyallup, WA
I LOVE this cheese. I would use it on everything if I could. It is a perfect blend for Mexican meals. I always make tacos with it. The price is extremely reasonable for the quality of cheese. It doesn't have a pre-cut taste.
Katie O.
Morris, AL
This has to be my favorite cheese brand. You can always tell a difference when you eat any other cheese. Colby jack is also my favorite kind of cheese..so this is really just a win win situation for me!
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
I bought this originally because of the reduced fat. The carbs and sugars are also low so I continued to purchase it. It taste like normal Colby jack, my kids can't tell it has reduced fat! I would suggest anyone to try it!
Rachel E.
Wilmington, NC
Sargento is usually my cheese or choice. I feel like they often have great sales and the cheese is always delicious. I'm not sure if it truly tastes better, but I love it and stick with it. I'd recommend to others.
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater, FL
This is a great Colby jack cheese. We always have it on hand to add to a dish if needed. I think it's a good value for the price. I normally buy it when it's on sale at publix. I would recommend this to others.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This cheese is usually more of an expensive brand in my grocery store; Is this product really any better than the generic and or Craft brand? Is there coupons for these as well that are easily accessible?
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
What is your favorite shredded variety? Colby Jack... Sharp Cheddar...Mild Cheddar....Mozzarella...?
Taylor W.
E Longmeadow, MA
How many calories are there per serving? Also what is the serving size?
Rachael B.
Mishawaka, IN
Is there a difference in taste? Being that is fat free..
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What is the average price for this item?