BY SARGENTO

This blend introduces our mild Monterey Jack to our Cheddar. The fat’s been reduced, but not the taste, so you can add flavor to any snack, omelet or warm appetizer.

Ingredients

Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Vitamin A Palmitate], Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate), Potato Starch And Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

Chelsea T.
Spokane Vly, WA
We go through cheese at our house so fast! Sargento is my favorite! A great price without compromising taste! I love their pre shredded cheeses for tacos , pizza, chili, potatoes you bake it! It's so nice and a time save to not have to grate your own!
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
Sargento is my favorite cheese brand. I love the shredded cheddar Jack for many recipes. I throw them on baked potatoes and IT is the only thing I buy for my mock Outback Aussie Cheese Fries. I don't believe any other brand compare to this one.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Tastes great. But there is that one unhealthy ingredient in shredded cheese that I wish they’d remove. Powdered cellulose I think? I’ve been buying Sargento cheeses for at least 5 years now. For price plus taste they win.
Tiffany P.
Sargento cheese is my top cheese! It tastes great, and it's almost like your eating fresh cheese, and the pepper jack is the best, with flavor out of this world!
kristin s.
I use this cheese for my scrambled eggs. It melts perfectly and adds the perfect cheese flavor to my eggs. The price is good and I purchase it at my local Kroger.
Whitney B.
London, KY
No other shredded cheese ever compares to Sargento. The quality is unbeatable. When trying to watch my weight, I would hands down rather have the Sargento reduced fat cheeses than any store brand or any other name brand of cheese.
Jaedi G.
Bought these for tacos. It was great! The best part is that the cheese isn't too finely shredded. I don't like it when the cheese is super fine and this wasn't. It can be a bit expensive but you get great quality items for the price you pay. Plus you can find it almost anywhere!
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Sargento as a brand is general is goid quality cheese, whether its the pre shredded or the blocks you can grate yourself. I use there cheese is almost anything, omlettes pizza, it mixes well and melts well unlike some cheeses.
::.JΔXX.:: K.
I only get this cheese when it’s on sale. I think it’s a bit pricey compared to other brands. That said, this melts really well for grilled cheeses and also if you put a tablespoon in tomato soup. It’s creamy when melted and the reduced fat doesn’t taste any different than the regular ones.
Abby W.
Sand Springs, OK
I think cheese is cheese. I don't ever notice a difference when eating it so I wouldnt know what to put in this review. Cheese is good, this cheese is good. That's all I know to say about cheese. Go buy some cheese.