BY SARGENTO

The fat has been reduced, but not the flavor in this blend of Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla and Asadero cheeses.* Compared to Regular Sargento 4 Cheese Mexican. See Nutrition Information for Saturated Fat Content.

Ingredients

Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate), Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Vitamin A Palmitate], Reduced Fat Queso Quesadilla Cheese (Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate), Reduced Fat Asadero Cheese [Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Rachel M.
I always go for reduced fat for any product. You can't taste the difference in this particular shredded cheese, it's great for Lots of meals and they have sales on Sargento cheeses from time to time at your grocery stores.
Corinne T.
Revere, MA
Great cheese flavor without all the guilt of eating the calories. You’re not giving up any of the flavor. I love the blend of cheeses in this bag. I use this for every taco night!
Anita V.
I use this cheese on a lot of everything. I use it when I make poblano peppers I stuff on with this cheese and put them on the grill. I use it on pizza. I use it on tacos. I also use it to melt onto round tortilla chips as a snack. This is a great cheese for a great price it's something that I've tried and tested and I love and I've bought many times over the years I will continue to buy this product and also recommend it to anyone
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
this is my go to for taco night theres nothing like a bit of good tasting quality cheese on my tacos my kids definitely enjoy this . it has a great taste a bit more pricey but you can actually taste the quality of the cheese unlike other brands where the cheese taste like plastic
Kylee S.
Zeeland, MI
The best cheese for taco night and a great price!! It is very affordable and has amazing flavor. I am a huge fan of Sargento because the flavor is so rich compared to other products. It is a great compliment to any meal and stays fresh for a while.
Jenna H.
Lima, NY
My favorite cheese! This is great on top of casseroles and on salads. I can find it at almost supermarket and isn't too expensive. Definitely a staple in my kitchen. The mix of cheeses gives a flavor that just one kind can't do alone
Ashley F.
Roy, WA
Sargento cheese is the best pre packaged cheese. It doesn't taste fake or imitated. We use a variety of their cheeses for meals and even for the kids to snack on. I love the variety of shredded options they have. We always make sure to have a bag of the Mexican cheese in the house for quick quesadillas or a salad topping!
Samira W.
Baltimore, MD
My mom and i love using this cheese to make pizza and tacos or even grilled cheese. It is a good value and very inexpensive. I buy the cheese from Giant and Safeway. It has such a great taste and have been using it for years. I think that this works well on tacos because its not overpowering or anything like that.