Sargento® Shredded Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Italian uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY SARGENTO

This reduced fat blend is still big on taste thanks to some of our favorite Italian cheeses: reduced fat mild Mozzarella, smoky Provolone, sharp Romano and a lightly sweet Asiago cheeses. Use in your favorite Italian recipes.

Ingredients

Reduced Fat Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate), Reduced Fat Smoked Provolone Cheese (Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate), Fresh Asiago Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

• What recipes would you include this product with? Favs? D...1 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Ashley S.
Coram, NY
If I need to buy any shredded cheese and string cheese, Sargento is definitely my go to.  There cheese is convenient to buy but also has the best taste for pre-packaged products.  I can buy it at almost any food store or Target with a food department.  If you are in a bind or want the best cheese pre-packaged product, I would recommend any of the Sargento products.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
When you are adventurous enough to make a pizza from scratch, you want to make sure that all of the ingredients are quality so you feel as though your efforts were worth the time it took to make it. My hubs and I made a pizza a few weeks back and opted for this Italian blend cheese and it was incredible!!!
Jessica  S.
This is absolutely the ONLY brand of cheese I buy. The Italian is perfect for baked red sauce meals or for sprinkling on top of spaghetti. The flavor and quality is by far better than any big box store cheese out there. Love it
The block cheese, freshly grated makes amazing homemade Mac and cheese
Jennifer W.
Hands down my go to for homemade pizza and chicken parmigiana! Very nice flavor and always fresh! The price point is great at $2.49 per bag. It tastes like delicious cheese. I wish they had bigger bags! We make a lot of pizza!
Jamie M.
Lancaster, NY
Can I just say, first of all I'm obsessed with cheese. I always have this in my fridge. I like the 4 cheese and sprinkle it on everything from salads, sandwiches, veggies, chili, tacos etc. Sometimes just melt it and eat it.
Karie K.
I make homemade pizza with my kids every week. It's marked on our weekly chart so you know it's regular! When we pick up the items to keep our pizza tasting the best my son goes right for Sargento!
Nicole D.
Hanover, MD
We pretty much use this cheese for everything- pasta bakes, taco nights, etc. it can be a bit dry sometimes but the flavor is great and since we're usually heating it up it doesn't have too much of a negative effect.
paula c.
Burlington, MA
I like the way sargento tastes compared to the other brands. It just tastes like better quality. I have tried generic and it just doesn't compare. I have even tried Kraft and same thing. I think that this is a great product for everyone to buy!
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Perfect for lasagna!! I use this especially for my lasagna I find it takes really good. I also love how inexpensive it is and how there's various cheeses. I'm a total cheese lover there's no doubt about that.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
What recipes would you include this product with? Favs? Do's or don'ts?