BY SARGENTO

An easy-melting must, the delicate flavor and smooth texture of our fine cut low-moisture mozzarella cheese is a perfect topping to salads, pasta and other Italian classics.

Ingredients

Low Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

Gunner F.
Anderson, SC
I love anything Sargento has! Mozzarella is my favorite kind of cheese and it’s the only kind I buy! I use cheese in almost all of my meals. I am very picky about cheese, but when I found Sargento I was instantly impressed.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
This is a great shredded cheese. Sargento is a great brand and its never all clumpy like some brands can be when shredded. It has a great taste. You can purchase this cheese at Walmart and other grocery stores. You can use this cheese to make your own home pizza, as a topping on spaghetti, or even just as a snack by itself.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
Sargento Mozzarella is hands down the best pre-packaged cheese you can buy. You can absolutely taste the difference between Sargento and the store brand or other brands selling mozzarella too. Sometimes it's a little pricier than the other brands, but it's worth the extra money if you're taking into consideration the quality of your meal.
Melina J.
I love Sargento! Even though it is a bit pricy the quality is well worth it. I use this on homemade pizza, pasta dishes, tacos, etc.  I have been a loyal customer for well over 5 years but recently switched to being dairy free. I still buy this for my family but if they ever make a dairy free version I would glad to buy it!
Katrice M.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Sargento is our favorite prepackaged cheese, by far! It tastes the best & is the most usable. We use this one in particular for pizza, lasagna & to cover pierogies. It melts well and tastes fresh. I would recommend this product to people who like the real cheese flavor you don't get with every brand.
Elle S.
Love the fine cut. Always great tasting and fantastic for adding to cold salads. Also melts really well when added to hot pasta dishes. My family thinks it tastes much better than some other brands which have a plastic taste. This is very authentic and fresh tasting.
Kimberlyn D.
This brand of cheese is one of my favorites!! I do not have to worry about it having fillers, like some brands. The cheese melts very easily and blends well when used in recipes. It is also a quick go to snack for my family. It has a very pure and fresh taste.
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
The only brand of cheese I get because it's kosher and I use cheese a lot so I stay stocked with it. A little on the price side at Walmart but it's well worth it. Highly recommended.. way better than other cheese
Lauren L.
I use this shredded cheese with everything. It is extremely flavorful and creamy, with makes it stand out with other products. It is a tad expensive, but the taste is worth it. I would definitely recommend to anyone, and I will continue to purchase.
Jessie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I am obsessed with cheese and Sargento is definitely one of my go-to brands!  I like this particular kind because it is already shredded.  It's perfect for making home-made pizzas, on top of pasta, or even in salad or grilled cheese!