Sargento® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese uploaded by milissa p.

BY SARGENTO

With its mild flavor and quick melt, it's the perfect complement to Mexican and Southwestern fare.

Ingredients

Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
I throw this cheese on a lot of different things. I use it on salads, sprinkled over pasta or tacos. It’s versatile and creamy. Recently made Mac and cheese with it and sharp cheddar
Manda O.
The perfect cheese for taco night or spicing up a southwest hickey salad lunch.  The spiciness is grat for those who like spicier foodsthan what is generally  grocery stores, but it does not completely overwhelm the food with spice.it is always drying thebag, unlike some shredded cheeses that get wet and mushy in the bottom of the bag.
Brandi B.
Valley city , ND
I buy sargento shredded cheese quite often. It's great in pasta, or baked lasagna, salads, burgers, there's so just many options. It's rich and creamy and it melts down great as well. I buy a package almost every time I'm at the grocery store. I highly recommend it and it's affordable too!
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
I love buying this cheese for many difference recipes. It has a great taste and is always fresh. It taste like it was freshly shredded every time. It adds some good calcium to anything I am cooking and you can throw on top for added flavor. I would recommend always having in the house.
Ashley J.
This cheese is great tasting. It tastes super fresh and I love how finely cut it is. This cheese melts wonderfully and is great on many dishes. It is pretty pricey though which is why I tend to just buy block and shred it myself.
Julia M.
The big shreds look wonderful in a salad. The cheese melts well and the taste is creamy with a delicate nutty bite you would expect from a good Monterey Jack. I like to use it to top enchiladas or nachos and often end up mixing it with sharp cheddar.
Taylor W.
I usually am not a cheese fan but this stuff is so bomb!! I put it on everything!! Almost everytime I go to the store I buy it it's the bomb!! Flavor is greattt ! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Bria R.
Bradenton, FL
I'm a cheese girl so Sargent Is my absolute favorite brand. Off the block really does taste like it's been sliced straight from the block of cheese. It has great flavor. Great price. Definitely a REbuy.
Rebecca A.
It may be blasphemy to use such a fine cheese in this manner, but my favorite thing to do the Monterey Jack shredded cheese is to use it for quesadillas. It melts very easily and it is a good mild flavor. Don't use the Mexican shredded variety cheese, just use Monterey Jack. I'm pretty sure that's what most restaurants do.