Sargento® Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Karen R.

BY SARGENTO

This Cheddar cheese has extra “bite” to heighten the flavor of your favorite recipes. Melt it over a hot bowl of homemade chili, or use it to give pizza a bolder taste.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Potato Starch And Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)

Tanielle W.
Moncks Corner, SC
All their cheese is fabulous. I love the taste and there is a clear difference between Sargento and other brands. It tastes like cheese instead of like others who taste like plastic or look like a flimsy knock off. I always buy this brand and will continue to buy against any other brands.
aimee m.
Bartlett, TN
Sargento is the only brand of cheese I recommend to people! It isn't the artifical, filmy, fake cheese. Sargento is the real deal. When you take the first bite of any of there cheeses it taste as if they just cut the slice off in front of your face it's so fresh! my favorite cheese, you could say I'm quite cheesy!
Nicole B.
sharp cheddar cheese is my absolute FAVORITE ever when i cook. sargento is expensive but to me it’s totally worth it. i get it at HEB and the flavor is just outstanding. i usually get it every time we do a good grocery shop.
Faith B.
It's yummmy, not terribly expensive (though more expensive than generics), and does the job. Shredded cheese can do no wrong, in my book, so this fulfills my needs when necessary.
Aly S.
Salem, VA
There really isn't anything bad to say about this cheese. It's delicious, high quality, affordable, and so yummy to add to veggies and melt for other recipes. Me and my fam are huge fans!
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
This cheese is delicious, and literally tastes like its fresh grated right from a block. I love sargento, and LOVE when the manufacturer offers coupons which is quite often. I wouls say my favorite use for this flavor is in my homemade mac-n-cheese. YUMM!!
Laura J.
Little Elm, TX
I have this cheese in my fridge 24/7. Such great "off the block" flavor, smooth and creamy texture. So convenient to get the flavor of freshly grated cheese without the grating.
stephanie w.
I love the taste of this extra sharp cheddar. It is a great addition to any dish. I like to use it for omelettes or garnishing my pasta or even with seafood like mussels.
Jamie M.
The Sargento Off the Block cheeses are the best shredded cheese at the grocery store in my opinion. They have the best flavor and are still very affordable. I use this to make tacos and casserole, and my kids always rave about the cheese. I buy this cheese frequently, and I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
Quick! Easy! Lots of flavor. It's usually on sale so it's usually a good deal. Lots of flavor with the extra sharp cheddar. It's not the most healthiest but it's a good option at the local grocery store. And already shredded saves so much time. I would recommend.