BY SARGENTO

Combining Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses creates a marbled duo that is appealing to both the eye and the taste buds. On top of veggies, potatoes or meatloaf, it’s a great way to add extra flavor.

Ingredients

Colby-Jack Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Krystal S.
Key West
We've bought and used Sargento cheeses for years. We love the quality for the price. It's a great snack for my son as well. Taste great both used in recipes or right out of the refrigerator on a salad
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
My husband and I always buy Sargento for any of our cheese needs. We use it for tacos, pizza, slices for sandwiches, etc. It's a decently priced product with a quality taste. I do recommend it.
Trisha K.
Searcy, AR
Love this cheese! It's great just to snack on or for cooking. One of my favorite flavors and is worth the cost compared to the cheaper brands. Worth the money and it's great that they have coupons off and on for it. Great for my favorite food, which is a salad.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
Being from the Midwest, I know my cheese. Whenever my boyfriend and I go grocery shopping we always grab a pack of Sargento® Off the Block Fine Cut Colby-Jack Cheese. It's perfect for topping on tacos, salads, burgers, really almost anything. The flavor is very good too, you can tell the difference vs a store brand.
Alexis M.
Colby Jack cheese in its self is amazing. It being made by Sargento makes it even more creamy and delicious. I love this cheese on a hamburger or turkey sandwich. it also goes great in scrambled eggs! Great work Sargento!
Catherine L.
Im newly into the Sargento snack packs. Better yet, I am OBSESSED with them. I got a double pack at Sams club and they were pretty cheap. I use them a lot to take to school as a snack when I don't have much time to eat. They're healthy and filling with the right amount of protein.
Mary C.
Tacoma, WA
The fine cut is just perfect for sandwiches. Or folding in half and adding crackers with for a small snack. We always have this in our fridge. Tastes great. We buy this at the commissary so it's better priced there. However we don't pay attention to it. It's better to eat this then whatever other companies put in their cheese.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
I love Colby Jack Cheese! It has become one of my favorites recently. My only problem with Sargento is the price. I feel as if I can get the same quality cheese in a store brand for quite a bit less. Sometimes I will buy this but usally end up going for a more affordable brand.
Sarah A.
I cook a lot of dishes with cheese, and I love using Sargento! They have a quality cheese product with greta flavor, and I love that they are on sale frequently! My favorite flavor of theirs is the sharp cheddar, but you can't go wrong with any of their cheese products!
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
What's your favorite kind?