Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese uploaded by Hannah B.

BY SARGENTO

Mild Monterey Jack meets rich, tangy Cheddar and then gets shredded finely enough to deliver flavor to your salads and maximum melt to your Mexican inspired dishes.

Ingredients

Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Nelly C.
I recently found out about Sargento and I absolutely love it. It is a little more expensive than what I normally purchase but I think it's worth it. I love using it in my spaghetti, lasagna, burritos, tacos, omelets, etc. I try not to intake too much cheese but with Sargento it's a little hard.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Cheddar cheese is by far my favorite cheese and I like to buy it from Sargento because the quality of the cheese is really good. I usually buy it at my local grocery store. I like Sargento better than some of the other brands out there. Everyone should try it.
Ashleigh H.
I'm not entirely sure how to write a review about cheese, but here goes. Sargento's is my favorite cheese brand. In fact, I like it so much that it typically goes on my pastas, chicken, salads, you name it. I've even been known to eat the shredded cheese straight out of the bag. I would recommend it to a friend.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
Sargento is my preferred brand of shredded cheese. They have so many varieties to choose from and they've all been great in my opinion. The "off the block" style is my favorite! I love to use these in nachos, tacos, baked pasta dishes and so many more.
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
if I could marry a cheese this would be it! I am in love with this cheddar Jack it has a kick at the end of a bite that I love!!! it's easy to mix with lots of different food styles and Publix always has it in stock. I love it in sandwiches, pasta, Mexican or pizza. it's definitely one to try!
Jennifer T.
Detroit, MI
Typically whenever I'm using cheese, I'm using Sargento.  I've come to think of their name as one of the fresher, tastier cheeses.  I've never been disappointed when using it in a recipe and it's also awesome straight out the bag! When I need cheese, I reach for Sargento!
Renee H.
Walton Hills, OH
I love Sargento cheese!  I use the shredded on multiple things!  If you sprinkle it on some warm food, it melts so easily.  it is very creamy and smooth.  Sargento is a brand that I feel like I can trust.  I would definitely recommend any of their flavors.
Penny J.
Savannah, GA
Taste delicious. Very reasonable price. Always in stock! Tastes very cheddery. If that makes sense. Highly recommend and I buy it at my local grocery store or Walmart. I always but it in bulk.
M W.
Saginaw, MI
Sargento cheese is a great, quality product. I've never had problems with it. They have a wide variety that always fit my cooking needs. It can sometimes be more expensive than store brands, but I always make sure to look for the sales... they can have some great ones!