Sargento® Shredded Authentic Mexican Cheese uploaded by Dana R.Sargento® Shredded Authentic Mexican Cheese uploaded by Joanna A.

BY SARGENTO

For this smooth and creamy blend, we combine Queso Quesadilla, Asadero, Queso Gallego, Anejo Enchilado and Manchego cheeses. It’s perfect baked into enchiladas or sprinkled on carne asada tacos.

Ingredients

Queso Quesadilla Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Asadero Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Queso Gallego Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Manchego Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Anejo Enchilado Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Paprika (Color), Enzymes], Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

• What's your favorite recipe to make with this?4 Answers
LKJ J.
I prefer this brand of cheese , it melts very well in all my cheesy dishes. Can usually catch it on sale at the stores I shop. I buy often. I like the Colby jack / Mexican blend. I eat this right out the bag. I would like more coupons to be available.
Shree P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to Mexican cheese for my meals. I love this cheese! The ingredients are great & there is nothing extra added. I love the one especially that has taco seasoning!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,027 reviews
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I buy this cheese often.  I can usually find it on sale at my local grocery store, so the price is usually pretty good.  I do prefer other brands to this though.  The flavor is good, but one problem I have found with some of the Sargento cheeses is that they seem almost too dry.  Other brands of cheese seem to be a little more moist.  Depending on how it is used, it may not be an issue, but when used for certain things it is really noticeable.
Nicole P.
Purchased at: Publix
Sargento is great, my go to cheese product for everyday dishes. The cheese is always tasty with great flavor. Always fresh, always great price, usually a bogo item.
Carly S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Sargento cheese all across the board! Their cheese tastes so fresh and pure and I can always count on them to have the perfect amount of sodium in their string cheese. Honestly the only packaged cheese brand I purchase!
Heather S.
Love this brand. Freshest packaged cheese 🧀 Always has great deals at my local grocer. Although I do but other brands, if there’s a special or I have a coupon, I purchase this brand. It’s a bit expensive, but the quality is GREAT!! Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut
Nicole H.
Bluffton , SC
Purchased at: Publix
We literally use this on everything. It’s the best blend of cheese although it’s a bit pricey (but all cheese is in my opinion). We love it for nachos, tacos, and lots of other dishes! Definitely recommend!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I love to use this cheese to make homemade nachos. I used to make my nachos with just plain cheddar cheese but this mixture makes the nachos extra special. You can always find Sargento on sale which makes it a good value. I buy it at Tom Thumb or Krogers and you can get usually two packages for around $6. And that's a good price, for really good cheese.
Stephanie O.
Milford, NH
This cheese is perfect for tacos, taco dip, nachos, or anything else that involves shredded Mexican cheese! My fiancé and I buy this anytime we find ourselves needing Mexican cheese!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What's your favorite recipe to make with this?