Sargento® Shredded Authentic Mexican Cheese uploaded by Dana R.Sargento® Shredded Authentic Mexican Cheese uploaded by Joanna A.

BY SARGENTO

For this smooth and creamy blend, we combine Queso Quesadilla, Asadero, Queso Gallego, Anejo Enchilado and Manchego cheeses. It’s perfect baked into enchiladas or sprinkled on carne asada tacos.

Ingredients

Queso Quesadilla Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Asadero Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Queso Gallego Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Manchego Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Anejo Enchilado Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Paprika (Color), Enzymes], Potato Starch and Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).

• What's your favorite recipe to make with this?4 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I buy this cheese often.  I can usually find it on sale at my local grocery store, so the price is usually pretty good.  I do prefer other brands to this though.  The flavor is good, but one problem I have found with some of the Sargento cheeses is that they seem almost too dry.  Other brands of cheese seem to be a little more moist.  Depending on how it is used, it may not be an issue, but when used for certain things it is really noticeable.
Carly S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Sargento cheese all across the board! Their cheese tastes so fresh and pure and I can always count on them to have the perfect amount of sodium in their string cheese. Honestly the only packaged cheese brand I purchase!
Heather S.
Love this brand. Freshest packaged cheese 🧀 Always has great deals at my local grocer. Although I do but other brands, if there’s a special or I have a coupon, I purchase this brand. It’s a bit expensive, but the quality is GREAT!! Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I love to use this cheese to make homemade nachos. I used to make my nachos with just plain cheddar cheese but this mixture makes the nachos extra special. You can always find Sargento on sale which makes it a good value. I buy it at Tom Thumb or Krogers and you can get usually two packages for around $6. And that's a good price, for really good cheese.
Stephanie O.
Milford, NH
This cheese is perfect for tacos, taco dip, nachos, or anything else that involves shredded Mexican cheese! My fiancé and I buy this anytime we find ourselves needing Mexican cheese!
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
This is very yummy! We use it a lot on casseroles in my house. I love the convenience of pre-shredded cheese. It also adds just a little bit of zazz to veggie dishes, so that my family is more inclined to enjoy them.
Theresa T.
Mount Sterling
Everyone loves cheese and any kind of Sargento Cheese is good. I like the Mexican kind on a burger. It cost a little more than the store brand, but it good from time to time, it in you budget. The flavor is good over a hot thick burger on a wheat bun. I don't but it every time, but try every other time.
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
Sargento is a really good product.  It's super tasty and always fresh.  If it's on sale, it's my go to cheese.  Otherwise, it's a little pricey but worth the extra price.  It is a very healthy snack for anyone, and has a good amount of protein if you get the string cheese.
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Want to spice up Taco Tuesday?  Then you need to get the Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican Cheese form Sargento.  Jam packed with cheesy flavor, I must say this is much better than other cheeses I've tried out on the open market.  With a combo pack, it's quite the steal.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What's your favorite recipe to make with this?