Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut uploaded by Kennisha L.Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut uploaded by Jeanine W.

BY SARGENTO

A delicious blend of Shredded Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero Natural Cheese in a thicker cut for big cheese flavor in tacos, enchiladas, burritos and your other favorite dishes.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Jaci W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite cheeses to use for taco night!! So good on tacos, taco salads or whatever you prefer!! We always love EVERYTHING by Sargento!! Keep up the great work!!
Katelyn H.
Milton
Sargento is my favorite cheese brand. I only buy shredded cheese from them. It just tastes so good and the Mexican four cheese is my favorite. I buy it every time I run out of it!
alexis A.
Glasco, KS
This is my favorite cheese for Mexican dishes, or to put in a wrap. I've been using Sargento all of my adult life and it's pretty great. It's a little more expensive than generic brands, but so worth it for the quality.
Jennica M.
Raleigh, NC
This is the cheese I use on everything Mexican: nachos, burritos, enchiladas, and tacos. Doesn’t taste processed and the shreds are nice and thin. It is a little bit pricey compared to other cheese brands but still very good for the price!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Sargento is definitely my favorite brand of cheese!!! It tastes amazing, melts perfectly and and is made with natural ingredients!!! There is also a ton of different cheeses to try and a huge variety of different types. Highly recommend!!
Carrie D.
Las Vegas, NV
I use cheese with several meals I make. I tend to usually use a blended shredded cheese wince it provides several varieties of cheese all in one. The Mexican blend is usually my choice. Sargento provides several varieties which keeping the promise of it being natural cheese which I prefer. This particular blend of cheeses is mild while being flavorful.
Sue W.
We buy this shredded cheese to use on pizza, and it melts nicely and has a rich taste. The quantity is a bit lacking for the price, so it is perfect for personal or medium pizzas. The cheese is also quite versatile, so easy to use in other dishes as well.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
I put this stuff in my omelette and I swear it changes everything! It is so delicious!!! It makes it so cheesy and cheese is just dripping from the omelette! I would recommend to anyone, I always have to have this stuff stocked in my fridge at all times. You can put it on anything!!!
Britan C.
Martin, TN
Great cheese. The quality and taste is wonderful. If you are looking for cheese for tacos or soups, this is a great product! The value is great and coupons are online and in the newspaper often.