BY SARGENTO

Sargento??® Reduced Sodium String Cheese.
New!
Natural reduced sodium low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese.
25% less sodium.
Compared to Sargento low moisture mozzarella cheese.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
12 pack.
60 calories per serving.
Our family's passion is cheese???™
9oz. (255g) 12-0.75oz.
Individually wrapped pieces. see more...

Kristi V.
Sargento is not lying when they say they know cheese. They understand that cheese is really salty and that some people like myself can not handle taking in a lot of salt in our day to day lives especially from food. Therefore they make reduced sodium string cheese which is my favorite btw. This way myself and others like me can still enjoy there favorite cheese without all the salt.
sabrina g.
I am a big cheese person! And these string cheese are the best ! If you are on the go or not a lot of time to meal prep this is an excellent choice for you! better than some cookies or bag of chips. I can normally find these at the grocery store and even some of the grocery outlets will have them :)
Danielle R.
It is really good when it is on sale. Otherwise NOT WORTH THE PRICE! It's hard to find Sargento products for less than a certain amount and almost isn't worth it in the end (Especially how my household eats string cheese). Go buy Polly-O, you can get triple the product for a lesser price.
Tiffany G.
Orangevale, CA
These mozzarella sticks are the bomb.com
Whenever I pack one of these for lunch, they last in my bag for over 6 hrs and don't get that gross slimy feeling that other brands do. They have a great taste. I would prefer these over any other brand any day.
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
String Cheese was very delicious. It was the perfect concistency of string cheese. Sargento has never disappointed me. I bought this cheese at my local Target. It is a great healthy snack for kids of all ages. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Love string cheese for a take to work snack. Or just an on the go snack. It's an inexpensive snack. I usually get the larger size bags at Walmart. I get this product all the time. I will repurchase. Not too unhealthy but I usually eat more than one
Allyson M.
Always have these on hands to snack on during the day! Fits into my diet plan and helps me feel full to reduce unhealthy snacking habits! I also love that this is low sodium which is something I have been working on cutting back on! Great taste!
Jillian C.
My girls love string cheese!!! Always a great snack on the go or just anytime of day. A great go-to when looking for a healthy snack. Great price for a great item. Definitely would recommend to those with children.
Misha F.
Ogden, UT
I buy these for my boys and sometimes for myself for an at work snack. They are tasty, the reduced sodium doesn't dry out the cheese like I thought it would. It still holds full flavor and delightful texture. Mmm.
Laurene S.
I love cheese snacks. They taste awesome not to salty like other brands. I love pulling them apart and the flavor it just right. I buy at my local supermarket. I always purchase this brand. Delish. I stock up.