BY SARGENTO

Sargento??® Reduced Sodium String Cheese.
New!
Natural reduced sodium low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese.
25% less sodium.
Compared to Sargento low moisture mozzarella cheese.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
12 pack.
60 calories per serving.
Our family's passion is cheese???™
9oz. (255g) 12-0.75oz.
Individually wrapped pieces.

Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
These are favorite with the family between be my son and my daughter. We love to eat them with chips or fishy crackers and some ranch dip while watching a movie together. They're great healthy snack that we all enjoy and always our stops in my fridge I just bought some last night when I went grocery shopping. They're delicious don't like a lot of string cheeses but this is one of the brands that I could tenuously by and look for it when it's on sale and stock up I highly recommend it
Chris B.
Bolivar , OH
Sargento Reduced Sodium String cheese taste great, you don't miss the extra sodium. The packaging is great. I think these are great for snacking or adding into a Omelette or serving at a party cut into pieces and wrapped with meat. I would recommend them. Price point is good too.
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
This is one of my go to snack. I always make sure that i have it in my lunch box. Affordable and easy to buy. Healthier because it has less sodium on it compared to other brands. The taste, i dont have a problem if it is less salty.
McKenzie S.
Henderson, KY
String cheese is the perfect snack between meals! I only buy Sargento brand because I think it has the best flavor. I bought mine from Walmart and while the brand is generally more expensive than others I would still buy again!
Kara R.
For some reason this name brand cheese sticks are always better then the knock off kind. We always have these in our house for a nice healthy snack. Worth buying over non name brand.
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
I usually get thus bag because I can just throw one on my back and eat it later, at work or school or At home usually I use them to make quesadillas. It’s healthy and tasty. A must when getting my groceries.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I'm not a huge fan of cheese sticks, but these are pretty good ones. I've had them a couple times when they have been in the house. This brand is a little pricier, but the quality is pretty good.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
I love string cheese. Sargento is my fave brand of string cheese. They have a few different kinds for different dietary needs or flavors. These cost about the same as kraft string cheese and I think they taste better
Martha M.
Love these as a snack for my kids. The taste is great and for a good price. My daughter also loves to use these to make quesadillas or as she calls them "tortilla with cheese sticks"
Lakara B.
Philadelphia, PA
Best string cheese ever, but I can't find it in stores anymore. I kept them in my bag as an easy to grab snack. I'm disgusted by the saltiness of every other brand of string cheese.