BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Provolone.
Keep cheese fresh with the new Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
New!
Natural reduced sodium provolone cheese with smoke flavor added.
Compared to regular Sargento provolone cheese. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
25% less sodium.
10 thin slices.
New & improved!
Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
6.67oz (189g). see more...

Claudia D.
Athens
I love this cheese because it is perfect for sandwiches for lunch. I think it has a good value. It is the cheese my mom bought growing up so I continued to buy it once I moved out. It tastes good quality for lunch cheese and I would recommend it to others.
Brie G.
This cheese is so creamy and flavorful. It is my favorite cheese for a sandwich. I use this brand mostly when the flavor matters. Otherwise when cooking I will use whatever is least expensive. This is like my "Luxury" cheese. Sometimes I will do Irish but otherwise this is my "Luxury"
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
Sargento is one of my favorite cheese brands and we love provolone. We like the reduced sodium version because it can be a little too salty for my son. This is the perfect cheese and we have purchased it many times and in other varieties!
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
This provolone cheese is my favorite. It tastes like the expensive good stuff. It melts very well in a hot sandwich. It tastes so great sometimes I eat it alone as a snack. It is a great cheese for the price tag very affordable. I always recommend this cheese to my friends and family, because they always complement my cooking wen I use it.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite type of cheese from them! I love to eat it on sandwiches or just plain. I buy this once every two weeks and the flavor is really good. I highly recommend this other users who want something new to try.
Bridget D.
This is a pretty basic provolone. It is not too overpowering like some provolone cheeses can be. So if you like that cheese taste in your face this product wouldn't be for you. But if you kind of like cheese but like it mild this would be your cheese. Also it is not expensive like some in a deli can be so that is another plus!
Rachel H.
Pittsburg, KS
Foodie Expert
Provolone is a hard cheese to get the right flavor, but Sargento's is very flavorful. It's a good price and I like how thin the cut is! I buy this cheese at Walmart almost every week. Great on cold or hot sandwiches!
Tanner J.
Olympia, WA
For some reason the last one that we bought had a bit of a Swiss cheese taste to it. Huge let down because I'm not a fan of Swiss. Also though the slices were easy to take out and melted just fine. Tastes good too.
Chrissie C.
Chandler, IN
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cheese to buy! I can always count on the quality, and use it for sandwiches or lasagna! I have never been disappointed with this brand! My kids enjoy this cheese also, so it's a win win!
Allyson P.
Wilson, NC
We love to buy this cheese and but it on our sandwiches. The cheese is always very fresh and you can reseal it which is nice as well. It seems to keep well once opened. I would recommend this cheese brand.