BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Provolone.
Keep cheese fresh with the new Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
New!
Natural reduced sodium provolone cheese with smoke flavor added.
Compared to regular Sargento provolone cheese. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
25% less sodium.
10 thin slices.
New & improved!
Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
6.67oz (189g).

Claudia D.
Athens
I love this cheese because it is perfect for sandwiches for lunch. I think it has a good value. It is the cheese my mom bought growing up so I continued to buy it once I moved out. It tastes good quality for lunch cheese and I would recommend it to others.
Brie G.
This cheese is so creamy and flavorful. It is my favorite cheese for a sandwich. I use this brand mostly when the flavor matters. Otherwise when cooking I will use whatever is least expensive. This is like my "Luxury" cheese. Sometimes I will do Irish but otherwise this is my "Luxury"
Lyndsey H.
Big stone gap , VA
This is by far my favorite type of cheese from them! I love to eat it on sandwiches or just plain. I buy this once every two weeks and the flavor is really good. I highly recommend this other users who want something new to try.
Rachel H.
Paris
Provolone is a hard cheese to get the right flavor, but Sargento's is very flavorful. It's a good price and I like how thin the cut is! I buy this cheese at Walmart almost every week. Great on cold or hot sandwiches!
Tanner J.
Olympia, WA
For some reason the last one that we bought had a bit of a Swiss cheese taste to it. Huge let down because I'm not a fan of Swiss. Also though the slices were easy to take out and melted just fine. Tastes good too.
Chrissie C.
Chandler, IN
This is my favorite cheese to buy! I can always count on the quality, and use it for sandwiches or lasagna! I have never been disappointed with this brand! My kids enjoy this cheese also, so it's a win win!
Allyson P.
Wilson, NC
We love to buy this cheese and but it on our sandwiches. The cheese is always very fresh and you can reseal it which is nice as well. It seems to keep well once opened. I would recommend this cheese brand.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
I love provolone cheese! It's amazing. I eat it plain from Walmart. I just eat it straight out of the pack and it's very good for you . Way better than any other cheeses
Amie K.
Rollingstone, MN
Good tasting, tastes better when melted - but not the best for eating with crackers, the regular sodium cheese is better for that. I didn't think the texture was that far off & price was the same.
Nastassia A.
El Paso
This is the cheese I always use on sandwiches, and sometimes pizza too. The flavor and richness are unbeatable. It's the best cheese to use, and it's not pricey like other name brand cheeses.