BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Provolone.
Keep cheese fresh with the new Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
New!
Natural reduced sodium provolone cheese with smoke flavor added.
Compared to regular Sargento provolone cheese. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
25% less sodium.
10 thin slices.
New & improved!
Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
6.67oz (189g).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Brie G.
This cheese is so creamy and flavorful. It is my favorite cheese for a sandwich. I use this brand mostly when the flavor matters. Otherwise when cooking I will use whatever is least expensive. This is like my "Luxury" cheese. Sometimes I will do Irish but otherwise this is my "Luxury"
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is by far my favorite type of cheese from them! I love to eat it on sandwiches or just plain. I buy this once every two weeks and the flavor is really good. I highly recommend this other users who want something new to try.
Rachel H.
Paris
Provolone is a hard cheese to get the right flavor, but Sargento's is very flavorful. It's a good price and I like how thin the cut is! I buy this cheese at Walmart almost every week. Great on cold or hot sandwiches!
Tanner J.
Olympia, WA
For some reason the last one that we bought had a bit of a Swiss cheese taste to it. Huge let down because I'm not a fan of Swiss. Also though the slices were easy to take out and melted just fine. Tastes good too.
Allyson P.
Wilson, NC
We love to buy this cheese and but it on our sandwiches. The cheese is always very fresh and you can reseal it which is nice as well. It seems to keep well once opened. I would recommend this cheese brand.
Amie K.
Rollingstone, MN
Good tasting, tastes better when melted - but not the best for eating with crackers, the regular sodium cheese is better for that. I didn't think the texture was that far off & price was the same.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
I love provolone cheese! It's amazing. I eat it plain from Walmart. I just eat it straight out of the pack and it's very good for you . Way better than any other cheeses
Stephanie B.
I love there are reduced sodium options for more cheeses now which don't so obviously affect the taste. This provolone is our go to for sandwiches through the week.
olivia v.
Cypress, TX
Very good flavor and handy for snacks. They are delicious and I at least eat one or two single cheese snacks daily.Makes a great on the go snack for kids and adults. It's not super expensive either, I always buy this cheese with string team, cubed cheese, or sliced cheese