Sargento Reduced Sodium Pepper Jack Cheese Slices - 10 CT

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Pepper Jack Cheese Slices.

Sliced natural reduced sodium monterey jack cheese with jalapeno & habanero peppers.

25% Less sodium.

Compared to regular Sargento pepper jack cheese.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

Our family's passion is Cheese™.

Keep cheese fresh with FreshLock® double slipper. see more...

Kelly L.
Mt Sterling, KY
I use these every day to make my turkey sandwiches for lunch. I really like them. They are usually the same price as store brand, and I can't tell ant difference in flavor.
Ashley B.
Mystic, CT
This is literally my favorite cheese to get. If you aren't that big into spice, I'd get the thin sliced option so it's not as heavy. I usually pair this on a sandwhich with turkey or chicken breast. I wouldn't with anything else.
Kristan T.
North Carolina
I hate pepper jack flavor cheese but the other ones are super good. These are expensive and you don't get that much so you wanna use them wisely for food
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Great cheese! You can't even tell it has reduced sodium. Great taste and flavor. Super affordable with a great taste. Perfect for sandwiches and snacks.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
I have such a hard time finding pepper jack in the form of slices. Luckily, Sargento always comes through. I just wish their product was not so pricey.
Airika N.
Dallas, TX
My favorite cheese!! I usually take two slices with me to work with crackers for a light snack. Easy and quick to eat and to prepare in the morning.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
I love the ease of having this Preslie cheese. It tastes fresh and does not have that plastic look of the other brands. Very fresh and very yummy
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
These cheese slices are my husbands favorite sliced pepper jack cheese! We use them for sandwiches, breakfast burritos and pretty much anything!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
In my house, we use pepper jack on everything! This cheese is so creamy and melts pretty easily without losing his cheese texture or fresh taste.
Erika O.
The most delicious cheese in the market it makes me feel as if im eating out at a deli when I eat something as simple as a sandwich at home.
Rebekah W.
What's your favorite Sargento cheese?