BY SARGENTO #57 in Cheese

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Pepper Jack Cheese Slices.

Sliced natural reduced sodium monterey jack cheese with jalapeno & habanero peppers.

25% Less sodium.

Compared to regular Sargento pepper jack cheese.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

Our family's passion is Cheese™.

Keep cheese fresh with FreshLock® double slipper. see more...

• What's your favorite Sargento cheese? 1 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Tampa, FL
I am a big cheese lover and the sargento pepper jack is one of my favorites. The pepper jack flavor has a hint of spice to it but not overwhelming. I don't notice any difference in taste between the regular pepper jack and the reduced sodium so I typically get the reduced sodium option. The resealable bag makes opening and closing the bag easy and helps keep the cheese fresh!
Malea B.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
Foodie Expert
We love Sargento cheese slices. They are thick and the taste is strong. You can find it at pretty much any grocery store which is great since I don't always go to the same stores. We've tried most of the different kinds, but pepper jack is great. It's got just enough spice to taste but it isn't over powering.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Pepper Jack cheese is my fave to use on my sandwiches, even though this is low in sodium Sargento did an amazing job keeping the flavor intact and also keeping it at a great value...the freshness is always there with Sargento, never disappoints when it comes to the cheese, I highly recommend 100%!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Joaliz S.
Joaliz S.
Sargento brand is one of the best brands out there for cheese! They melt so deliciously and, when I make lasagna, this is the cheese brand that I buy! The pepper jack has the perfect pepper kick! I am purchasing this constantly, since we are cheesers at home!
Sana A.
Sana A.
Foodie Expert
Pepper jack cheese is the only kind of cheese I purchase. Sargento is a reputable brand and a good value compared to other cheeses. I like that in addition to a block of cheese, I can purchase the slices which are perfect for sandwiches and quick meals.
Karen C.
Karen C.
El Paso, TX
love on my sandwishes the price is great and has alor of slices of cheese the flavor is full and I like the spice on the cheese I always get it at Walmart and target all the products of this brand is really good and full of flavor the price is great...
Earline S.
Earline S.
Charleston, SC
Great cheese with a kick. Sometimes I put a couple of slices in my baked macaroni. It has a nice texture and the slices size it good. Mild and hot is good. Not all grocery stores selling the different variety. Sargento cheese is great cheese to use.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Sallisaw, OK
I am personally offended when the restaurant I go to doesn't have pepper jack as an option. Subtly spicy with the creamiest texture you can imagine. Sargento is moderately priced but so worth it. Melt this on a hamburger and welcome to paradise.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Crossroads, TX
I am a cheese snob. I will only eat cheese either from Sargentos or straight from the deli. But the sargentos cheese tastes like it came straight from the deli! It really is great. I like be pepper jack and my husband loves the cheddar
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Independence, MO
Foodie Expert
Sargento never disappoints. This cheese has just enough kick to it to make it satisfying on a burger or a sandwich. It had a high quality taste, unlike other cheeses that seem fake. I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
What's your favorite Sargento cheese?