BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Pepper Jack Cheese Slices.

Sliced natural reduced sodium monterey jack cheese with jalapeno & habanero peppers.

25% Less sodium.

Compared to regular Sargento pepper jack cheese.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

Our family's passion is Cheese™.

Keep cheese fresh with FreshLock® double slipper.

Malea B.
Charleston, IL
We love Sargento cheese slices. They are thick and the taste is strong. You can find it at pretty much any grocery store which is great since I don't always go to the same stores. We've tried most of the different kinds, but pepper jack is great. It's got just enough spice to taste but it isn't over powering.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH
If you're watching what you're eating I would recommend this. It has all the flavor of the normal pepper jack but it has the reduced sodium. It is a healthier option if you need cheese or flavor in a recipe. I would recommend this to someone who is health conscious but maybe the people their making the food for are not.
Arial L.
Terre Haute , IN
Sargento cheese of all kinds will always have a home in my fridge. I absolutely love this brand. It is tasty, stays fresh, and comes in quite a few flavors. It's conveniently packaged and can be resealed after use. It is a pricier option compared to a store brand, but worth the extra dollar or two. Sargento constantly has sales on their cheese, which is a bonus. It is found at major grocery chains, in my experience.
Emily S.
Des Moines, IA
The cheese that everyone wants that is also price efficient, but also delicious. It is a smooth cheese, with the right amount of taste to it. It is one of the only brands of cheese that I purchase consistently. I can eat this cheese alone or with some deli meat wrapped around in it.
Leanna K.
Casselberry , FL
These packs of cheese make life so easy. Their pre-sliced for you with an abnormally large thickness when thinking of sliced cheese. They're a little bit pricey but it's worth the splurge if you're going to use these cheeses for like a grilled cheese or a sandwich.
Emily A.
Great cheese. The dairy with the blend of spices works marvelously. I usually go for this when doing the groceries, it's a favorite in my household. They're at every market. If you don't like spicy this isn't for you
Emily G.
Wolcott, VT
I love the quality of this cheese. And the packaging is wonderful. In between each poem even if cheese is a piece of paper dividing them. If I want a treat on my hamburgers or pizza, I'll buy this brand. It is expensive, but worth it.
Natasha L.
Brielle, NJ
LOVE reduced sodium products and this cheese is no exception. You pay a little more for the product but it's amazing! Taste hot and perfect. The low sodium helps to make smarter, healthier choices! Def will be buying again
Kelli S.
Oceanside, CA
I love cheese, especially pepper jack! I put t on everything. Sargento cheese is my favorite, it tastes the best and I can tell it's high quality. This cheese is pretty pricey but I feel it is worth the extra money.
Holly M.
I'm just someone who personally doesn't care too much for regular cheese. However, I can't live my life without cheese. Lolz. But my favorite kind of cheese is pepper jack and this is always what I buy. It's so good!
Rebekah W.
Asheville, NC
What's your favorite Sargento cheese?