BY SARGENTO

Sargento??® Reduced Sodium Mozzarella.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced sodium mozzarella cheese.
25% less sodium.
Compared to regular Sargento mozzarella cheese. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Approx. 1 3/4 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese???™.
7 oz. (198g).

jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
My family are big cheese eaters. And very picky when it comes to the quality of the cheese. I love the smooth texture of these cheeses.
Cocco J.
Tastes just fine for "reduced sodium" - it's all manufactured anyways, unless you have a fresh place to get it, it all tastes the same.
Julianna C.
Cutler Bay, FL
I use these when I make cheese empanadas. It is so delicious. I also add this to the top of my pasta to give it a cheesy taste.
amanda h.
Cold Spring, KY
It has a good flavor and doesn't taste overly processed like a lot of the other cheeses do. It also has a good melting point
Luz M.
Topeka, KS
This is a great healthier alternative if you are watching your sodium intake. The price is reasonable and it has good flavor
Jessica G.
Camas, WA
Perfect for homemade mini pizzas. I use on a rice cake and its Delish. It melts so easy and have a perfect mozzerella taste.
Megan S.
This cheese is always a favorite at my home and always in my fridge. Always great on sandwiches and popular with the kiddies
Jolene K.
Browns Mills, NJ
Fresh fresh fresher always in my fridge can't life without this goes on every single thing from meat to salads and pasta
Liza E.
It is kind of expensive for cheese but I absolutely love the taste of this brand. I wouldn't recommend any other brand
Evelyn N.
I love making lasagna for my husband and he lovesaid cheese......I love how nicely it melts over the pasta and sauces