BY SARGENTO

Sargento??® Reduced Sodium Mozzarella.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced sodium mozzarella cheese.
25% less sodium.
Compared to regular Sargento mozzarella cheese. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Approx. 1 3/4 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese???™.
7 oz. (198g).

winny c.
I usually buy this when it's on sale and I love making pizza with this mozzarella! It's hard to go wrong with cheese but sometimes it can be a bit too expensive for shredded cheese.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
The perfect home made pizza cheese. Tastes amazing, melts great and is usually cheaper that all other cheeses. My go to cheese for home made pizza, FOR SURE!!
kayla m.
Shredded Cheese Is a great way yo get the family their dairy for the day. Sargento is very yummy and the packages are easy for the kids to open.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I love to use this cheese when I making enchiladas. Or any type of I Italian dish. I can find this anywhere from the dollar store to Walmart.
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
Usually only pick it up when it's on sale. Very good brand, just can't see spending too much on it. Would pick store brand over this any day.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the cheese I use when I make pizza. It bubbles just right and makes the perfect pie. Great value for the price and amazing flavor.
Melly W.
Mesa, AZ
Love it. This is one of my favorite type of cheese it works well with all my cheese dishes. It's very delicious and seems rich and healthy
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
This cheese is great on pizzas, tostadas, salads, pretty much anything you like cheese on this works. It has a great taste and melts easly
Aili R.
I use this cheese often as a healthier choice. Unfortunately it doesn't melt as well as regular cheese, but at least it tastes the same!
Briana K.
Ossining, NY
When we are in need of cheese to make quick pizzas or even nachos sargento is a go to for me and my friends. Love all sargento products!