BY SARGENTO

Sargento??® Reduced Sodium Mozzarella.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced sodium mozzarella cheese.
25% less sodium.
Compared to regular Sargento mozzarella cheese. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Approx. 1 3/4 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese???™.
7 oz. (198g).

Diana P.
demasiado espectacular me encanta esta marca la compro con frecuencia en los supermercados, para fiestas o mini reuniones son perfectas las recomiendo comprar ademas el queso es muy cremoso y no es salado lo puedes acomprañar con galletas o pan y si lo calientas sabe mas rico
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
This cheese is good quality and flavor. It's great on pizza or pasta and melts well when warmed up. The price is good. When I buy Sargento I know I'll get good quality. Will continue to buy regularly.
Delmy C.
Okay so reduced sodium cheese options are RARE and it's rare that they are tasty and this is AMAZING and I feel confident making a meal for my Mom who can't have that much sodium and she loved it and we've bought more since!
Sue T.
Kingston , Nh
When I make homemade pizzas I use Sargento Shredded Mozzarella I like the fact that it is low sodium. I do wish there was a larger package available as I have to purchase multiple packs if making food for a crowd.
Lauren C.
Mokena, IL
I use this on pizzas and Lasagnas all the time. My dad hates it when a product says "reduced sodium" or "reduced fat", because he thinks the flavor will suffer because of it. This is not the case. The cheese is still savory and when you make a whole dish with it you can't even tell.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
We use this almost exclusively when we make homemade pizza. We find most homemade mozzarella cheese as being too salty. We don't eat a lot of salt, and this is a prefect alternative to the saltier homemade.
Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE
Who doesn't love mozzarella cheese!! This isn't as good as fresh but it's close!!! And plus it's reduced sodium which I love for keeping everyone's salt levels down!
Michelle S.
Chesapeake, VA
I love cheese SO much! I am picky with the brands I will use as i feel like a lot of them end up tasting artificial or like plastic, not this one though! its perfect!
Janera C.
The regular one is better unless you have to take in less sodium. Low fat is better for those on diets and high blood pressure. But nonetheless either one is flavorful
Winny C.
I usually buy this when it's on sale and I love making pizza with this mozzarella! It's hard to go wrong with cheese but sometimes it can be a bit too expensive for shredded cheese.