BY SARGENTO

Sargento??® Reduced Sodium Mozzarella.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced sodium mozzarella cheese.
25% less sodium.
Compared to regular Sargento mozzarella cheese. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Approx. 1 3/4 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese???™.
7 oz. (198g).

Delmy C.
Okay so reduced sodium cheese options are RARE and it's rare that they are tasty and this is AMAZING and I feel confident making a meal for my Mom who can't have that much sodium and she loved it and we've bought more since!
Sue T.
Kingston , Nh
When I make homemade pizzas I use Sargento Shredded Mozzarella I like the fact that it is low sodium. I do wish there was a larger package available as I have to purchase multiple packs if making food for a crowd.
Lauren C.
Mokena, IL
I use this on pizzas and Lasagnas all the time. My dad hates it when a product says "reduced sodium" or "reduced fat", because he thinks the flavor will suffer because of it. This is not the case. The cheese is still savory and when you make a whole dish with it you can't even tell.
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love cheese and snacking on it makes my day. You can never go wrong with this pack! you can dice up the sticks for easy snacking, its hard to put to down! Its the right bit of salty and cheesy. Have it with crackers and wine its even better.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
We use this almost exclusively when we make homemade pizza. We find most homemade mozzarella cheese as being too salty. We don't eat a lot of salt, and this is a prefect alternative to the saltier homemade.
Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE
Who doesn't love mozzarella cheese!! This isn't as good as fresh but it's close!!! And plus it's reduced sodium which I love for keeping everyone's salt levels down!
Michelle S.
Chesapeake, VA
I love cheese SO much! I am picky with the brands I will use as i feel like a lot of them end up tasting artificial or like plastic, not this one though! its perfect!
Wendy R.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE this cheese brand. It's just so tasty and authentic. No other cheese really compares to this. This cheese just tastes so creamy that it keeps me wanting more! I would definitely recommend to other people who love cheese
Janera C.
The regular one is better unless you have to take in less sodium. Low fat is better for those on diets and high blood pressure. But nonetheless either one is flavorful
Mallorie S.
Charlotte, NC
My roommate and I recently made homemade alfredo sauce and this cheese was the perfect ingredient! I always use Sargento and I feel like it's a much healthier and better tasting option than the other companies.