BY SARGENTO

Sargento??® Reduced Sodium Mozzarella.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced sodium mozzarella cheese.
25% less sodium.
Compared to regular Sargento mozzarella cheese. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Approx. 1 3/4 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese???™.
7 oz. (198g).

Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
I love cheese and snacking on it makes my day. You can never go wrong with this pack! you can dice up the sticks for easy snacking, its hard to put to down! Its the right bit of salty and cheesy. Have it with crackers and wine its even better.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
I loveee this cheese and always find myself buying it more than necessary. The lower sodium makes me feel better about eating so much and I hardly notice any difference in flavor. It's a little more expensive than most cheeses so I would recommend buying while on same, but still a great purchase!
Olivia F.
New Orleans, LA
I am a HUGE cheese lover and this bran takes the gold medal. I think that this product is healthy.The taste is amazing and the price is great!!! I love adding this cheese to my pizza, sandwiches, and my pasta. The packaging i great and easy to open!!!
Ana A.
Byhalia, MS
I like this Sargento Mozzarella cheese. I use it on a lot of things I make. I like how cheesy it can get when it melts and the flavor is good. I also like how this one has reduced sodium
Wendy R.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE this cheese brand. It's just so tasty and authentic. No other cheese really compares to this. This cheese just tastes so creamy that it keeps me wanting more! I would definitely recommend to other people who love cheese
Gianna M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
These cheese is delicious! With it being a little more healthy than regular mozzarella it doesn't taste any different in my opinion! I use this cheese for everything really and it is great quality! I would definitely buy again.
Mallorie S.
Central, SC
My roommate and I recently made homemade alfredo sauce and this cheese was the perfect ingredient! I always use Sargento and I feel like it's a much healthier and better tasting option than the other companies.
Jake V.
I really like this cheese for making homemade pizza, but the price is a little high for me. While it is great quality, the best you can buy in any supermarket, I fee as though it is not worth the money.
Zoe G.
Norcross
Even if it's reduced sodium, it's just as delicious!  I use this to cook Italian meals for my 96 year old grandmother. It tastes authentic at a good price! Whether for snacking straight out of the bag, cooking, or making caprese salad, it's the perfect shredded mozzarella.
Mandy T.
Great! Love it's quick and easy to make dinner and not have to grate cheese for dinner. Also I'm a huge cheese lover, so I can sprinkle it just about everything meal