BY SARGENTO

Sargento??® Reduced Sodium Mozzarella.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced sodium mozzarella cheese.
25% less sodium.
Compared to regular Sargento mozzarella cheese. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Approx. 1 3/4 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese???™.
7 oz. (198g).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
I loveee this cheese and always find myself buying it more than necessary. The lower sodium makes me feel better about eating so much and I hardly notice any difference in flavor. It's a little more expensive than most cheeses so I would recommend buying while on same, but still a great purchase!
Olivia F.
New Orleans, LA
I am a HUGE cheese lover and this bran takes the gold medal. I think that this product is healthy.The taste is amazing and the price is great!!! I love adding this cheese to my pizza, sandwiches, and my pasta. The packaging i great and easy to open!!!
Ana A.
Byhalia, MS
I like this Sargento Mozzarella cheese. I use it on a lot of things I make. I like how cheesy it can get when it melts and the flavor is good. I also like how this one has reduced sodium
Gianna M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
These cheese is delicious! With it being a little more healthy than regular mozzarella it doesn't taste any different in my opinion! I use this cheese for everything really and it is great quality! I would definitely buy again.
Jake V.
I really like this cheese for making homemade pizza, but the price is a little high for me. While it is great quality, the best you can buy in any supermarket, I fee as though it is not worth the money.
Zoe G.
Norcross
Even if it's reduced sodium, it's just as delicious!  I use this to cook Italian meals for my 96 year old grandmother. It tastes authentic at a good price! Whether for snacking straight out of the bag, cooking, or making caprese salad, it's the perfect shredded mozzarella.
Nora K.
Woodbury, NJ
I love mozzarella and this cheese is great because it doesn't have as much sodium. I always buy this brand. They have a good reputation and always have good sales
Mandy T.
Great! Love it's quick and easy to make dinner and not have to grate cheese for dinner. Also I'm a huge cheese lover, so I can sprinkle it just about everything meal
Zack W.
This product is one that I will continue to buy. The cheese is the perfect balance to where it doesn't not consume the meal. It's perfect for those nights making pasta