BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Sticks.

Reduced sodium natural colby & monterey jack cheese sticks.

25% Less sodium.

Compared to regular Sargento Colby-Jack cheese.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

A natural source of protein & calcium.

12, 80 calorie snacks.

Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.

Brooklyn V.
Indian Trail, NC
Colby Jack??? Yes Please! Love cheese and I’m always up for a healthy snack. Especially when it’s Sargento!!! So fresh I could almost eat an entire bag myself..... but I won’t!!! 😜
Christina P.
Chantilly
Mhm mhm good. The perfect snack. Even more perfect if you wrap a cheese stick in turkey. Wow. The colby jack stick is my absolute favorite and i plan on never switching.
Emily E.
Stephenville
If you love colby jack cheese this is definitely one of the best cheese sticks you can buy. The cheese has such a rich and great flavor. Not super pricey but definitely tastes great for the price you pay!
Anna S.
Lee, NH
best cheese sticks for kids(and even adults). i love eating these with cracks and fruit. they taste great and are affordable. they are pretty healthy but i do not think they are all natural.
My only complaint is that they do not sell them at my local grocery store, but that had nothing to do with the quality of the brand
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
Sargent is always delicious and Colby jack is my favorite kind of cheese. I originally bought these for my mom since they're low sodium, but you really could not tell the difference fast wise between these and full sodium cheese.
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
YUMMMY! I love this type of cheese. I've tried many different brands of colby jack cheese sticks, but this brand and type is by far my favorite. the cheese is so soft and easy to eat. I could eat a whole back of this in one day if i wanted to. I definitely recommend if your looking for a good brand of cheese.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I get these for a snack in the summer, I tend to not eat a ton due to the heat and these are so handy to have to just grab and go! They're really tasty, I don't notice the reduced sodium aspect, myself. I get them on sale, too to maximize the affordability.
Christina D.
Cheese is a staple to the ketogenic diet, and it's something I eat way more times in a week that I can possibly figure for you. Sargento cheese has always been flavorful, with the perfect texture. The Colby-Jack Reduced Sodium are pretty incredible.
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
Great for a snack or with a sandwich and chips. It's very healthy and taste amazing. It's better then kraft string cheese. I'm a repeat consumer. It's a little pricey but it's worthy it. I would highly recommend this product.
Bethany H.
This is my favorite brand of cheese sticks! Other cheese sticks have seemed dry or lacking flavor. These taste fresh, and have a great flavor! Pretty affordable too. Personally it's worth a little extra for that great taste!